Special for wearing saffron 💎

💎

It is the custom of Shastra that women should keep saffron.  This saffron can be placed in all pooja auspicious things.

The fact that married women must keep saffron has been practiced since the time of our ancestors and even today.

➖The Glories of Saffron:

In the present times Sumangali women are not very interested in placing saffron.  Instead of saffron they only put pots that can be sold in stores.  Women will definitely not miss this if they know the specialties that saffron can have.

➖Saffron Preparation Method:

How to make saffron This saffron is made with ingredients such as turmeric, water, lime, and alum.  All the ingredients added to saffron will turn saffron iron rich after a few days.

➖Saffron Special:

Saffron is also known as "disinfectant" by another name.  It is a traditional custom to place saffron on everyone’s doorstep.

➖Saffron Placement Method:

Saffron can be placed in the middle of both sides of the eyebrow by both men and women.  Married women should place saffron in the middle of the forehead.  Thus reducing body heat.  Women wear saffron to increase the magnetic force.

➖Lakshmi Wealth Growing:

The wealth of Mahalakshmi is available as women place saffron between the eyebrows daily.  If you practice putting saffron on your forehead during daily sun salutation in the morning, you will get the full energy of the sun and your body will be healthy.

➖Which finger should be used for saffron:

Saffron is often touched with the index finger of the right hand.  But it is customary to put saffron only on the ring-wearing finger.  It is essential to always have saffron at home.

Wealth at home can be increased by giving saffron and turmeric to the hands of women who are mainly burdened when they come home.  It is said that wearing saffron also prolongs the life of the husband.

  It is said that wearing saffron also prolongs the life of the husband