Need of BHAGAVAD-GITA

BHAGAVAD-GITA

¶ Need of BHAGAVAD-GITA

The Bhagavad Gita As Never Before for three very reasons:

• Your guide to Living Forever

We are all living under the delusion that death is inevitable; that every person must grow old and die, and immortality is a myth. Contrary to this general belief, Krishna and Jesus both say that man can be free from death and live forever in eternal youthfulness.

You Are God is the only books that bring forth the true meaning of the words of these prophets and say that it is possible to become free from old age and death and attain immortality. The book unravels the secret in the words of God and place before the reader the age-old wisdom that will liberate mankind. It shows the way to God, that is, to the highest wisdom and eternal fulfillment.

• Your only source to know yourself

You may have acquired entire knowledge of this world and even of the whole yourself? Do you have knowledge of your inner self? Do you have answer to the eternal question: Who am I?

You need to discover yourself to find eternal happiness which is the most elusive thing in the world. This is possible only through the wisdom which is elucidated in You Are God.
For the first time, here is a book that provides you self-knowledge and reveals that man is God or ‘you’ are God.       

You Are God unfolds the words of Krishna and Jesus that will allow you to attain self-realisation that you are God. It will help you to be free from stress and disease and be happy forever and attain immortality.

• Your way to fulfillment

In this world, our desires always exceed our achievements, thereby leaving us with a sense of unfulfilment and frustration. This is because we have not grasped the true meaning of the words of God. His knowledge has not been assimilated by us; we are unable to understand the path shown by the prophets. We have not understood the highest wisdom.

You are God is the treasure that explain the wisdom of God through the words of Krishna, Jesus and other prophets and help you fulfill all desires in order to lead a happy and peaceful life and attain immortality. This is the path of discovery of self and the highest wisdom of God.

 This is the path of discovery of self and the highest wisdom of God