Do you know the temple that is open only at night?

Do you know the temple that is open only at night? - Here is the temple where you have to go to have a good time!

Here we will see in detail how the 'Kaladevi Amman' temple, which has the power to change our bad times, including 27 stars and 12 zodiac signs visible to the Navagrahas, is so special, how to worship in this temple and how to have a good time ...

Kaladevi Temple Information

Time is like gold, duty is like the eye is the language of the ancestors.  Our forefathers were the ones who valued time and realized its value and pride and lived with life ethics.

In addition, there are 24 hours of good and bad chronology, and there is a guide to the time before science can germinate.

No matter how high science rises, one cannot predict one's time by it.  There is a temple that can predict one’s time to be like this.  That too in our town ...

Temple Information:

Name of the temple: Sri Kala Devi Nera Temple

Deity: Kaladevi

Location: Silarpatti village near M. Subbulapuram, Madurai district.

Temple Highlights:

On the tower of the temple itself is written ‘Time is the world’ which means time is the world.

According to the Puranas, Kalaratri is worshiped in this temple as Kaladevi.

The seven Bhuvanas operate under the direction of the Goddess of Time.  Kaladevi is the power that can transcend the five giants, the planets, the stars, the guardianship, the destruction, the thirty gods.

The goddess of time, who can be described as the lord of time, has the power to turn one's bad time into good time.  This is the greatest strength and philosophy of this temple.

Temple open at night:

Unlike other temples that open during the day and close at night, this is a unique temple that opens at sunset and walks before sunrise.

It is a wonderful temple that is open all night for the darshan of the devotees.  This would be the only temple in the world that is open all night.

Special dates:

The temple attracts a large number of devotees on the days of Belarnami and the new moon, which are auspicious for Kaladevi.