2.jungkookie

It was a another beautiful day in purple moon. Beautiful, calm and lovely morning, birds starts to chirp, everyone in the pack starts to wake up for their daily duties.
Same goes to jeon's family, the alphas already woken up, do their morning routine, yoongi entered the kitchen as he is good with cooking among the three brothers.

Chanyeol doing his exercise over a corner of the house, later he wash himself and reach to kitchen.

"Good morning yoongs"

"Good morning hyung" yoongi return his gummy smile. And placed the coffee for his hyung.

"Koo don't woke up? " chan ask yoongi

" you think that little bunny woke this early hyung? " he replied

"Okay, i will go and woke him up then"

With that chan place his coffeemug on the counter and go to his brothers room. On reaching he stand on leaning the door frame watching the figure laying on the bed, his hair was spread to all side, cute pout with drools over his chin, he was snuggling on the pillow that yoongi kept yesterday night. Yes, the little boy still need his hyungs to hum songs and cuddle him to sleep.

He mentally cooed at the boy, and reach on the bed, shaking him to wake him up

"Kookoo baby ~ wakey... wakey..... its time to breaky"

On hearing his hyung the little one whine and turned to the other side still hugging the pillow.

Chan chuckle at his baby brothers whines and he continue to wake him up
"Bun... wake up... "

"Bun is sleepy..... hyung go.... " the omega replies in an inaudible voice.

And chan pulls the ultimate trick
"Yoongiya..... bun said he don't want breaky...... you can have the bananamilk" and he chuckle because he know what's is gonna happen next.

"Huhhh....my nana milk....." the omega woke up like he got shock. He look around like he don't know where he is with his bambi eyes, making it even wide with the shock.then he hear a chuckle, he turns to see his hyung holding his stomach and is laughing hard.

And that's when it click him. He was again fooled by his hyung and with that he start to wail like a five year old.making grabby habds to chan.

Chan stop laugh once he saw kook wail, and making grabby hands to him.he move closer and take the omega in his arms, he securely hold him one hands under his bumbs and tge other on his back, while the younger lock his arms around his hyungs neck, placing his head on his shoulder, closing his eyes and again falls to sleep.

Chan walk with the sleeping boy on his arms to the kitchen. On seeing both yoongi ask
"He again sleep? "

"That's what he do everyday" and the both laugh.

They sit over the dinning table not bothered to make the omega brush his teeth's because if they somehow makes him up and ask to brush he says "i m a wolf, not human" then grin with his bunby teeths.