Alpha Taehyung

Another bright and beautiful morning in the purple moon pack house. The head alpha was sitting over the couch in the large living area of the pack house reading some important papers.

Unlike other pack lunas purple moon pack luna is different. She is as powerful as her husband a trueblood in precise, she is the most beautiful lady in the entire south, she is talented in fight, brave and courageous, most importantly her character. She is as soft and sweet as an omega, no one will think she is a trueblood seeing her pic and hearing about her, she treat each one of her pack member as her own child, and the pack loves her, the decision she made will be as good as the head alpha himself chooses and for all these traits of her, her husband don't have a fear to leave the pack in her hands for going for meetings, the pack is safe in the beautiful hands of Kim Jisso.

She is sweet and calm but never try to get on her bad list, its not simply dangerous its deathly dangerous. She have only one weakness, her family most importantly her childrens. Her alpha child is more attached to her while the omega is a complete dad child. He is the naughiest among the two and will escape from her just because he have the head alpha and his hyung in his little baby pinkies.

While the two were discussing about the matter of their son having no intrest in mates, that he was not even trying ti find out the one. Its been two year over he complete 18 still, he dont put efforts and that's making headaches for the beautiful luna. She want her son to have his mate as soon as possible, because he is the next alpha, he needs his luna by his side. She prayes for moon goddess to bless them show the one for her son as soon as possible.

And that's when a girl hopping like a cricket enters the pack house. The luna saw her and smile while the girl stop hopping like an idiot on seeing head alpha and luna, she immediately bows down and smiles and say

"Good morning head alpha, good morning luna" she smiled.

"Good morning lisa. How are you dear? You come to get jimin is it? " Jisso replaid completely aware of why the certain omege appear in the early morning, and what she is upto.

"Yes luna" she smile awkwardly because she know what luna actually mean in that grinning.

" good morning lisa. Join us for breakfast okay" said hyunsik with a smile.

" yes alpha. " lisa again bows to the two and escused herself. Climbing on the wooden stairs to directly runs to the certain omega's room. She opens the door and there he is. Spread like a starfish on the bed.

"Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Kim Jimin

"Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Kim Jimin. You bitch wake up" lisa growls.

Jung lisa, the pretty omega who is partner in crime of second prince, omega Kim Jimin. She is sister of jung hoseok who is one of the best warriors in purplemoon well as future head alphas one of the best friend too. Hoseok was mated with y/n, and thats where these two omegas goes on nuts. Hoseok being the first to have mate among their small group, and he is still the only one so seeing him loving his omega, cherishing her, treating her like queen made these two omegas the immense desires to have mate as soon as possible. It's like their only dream and job.