omega life

Jungkook rush to the room and lock it, his heart was beating so fast, the butterfly feeling was still tingling his stomach, face was red as tomato. He was biting his lower lips shyly unknowingly. He run to the bathroom because he thought he have a diarrhea.

After knowing that his stomach was okay he confusedly comeback and sit on the bed, pulling out taehyungs shirt and hug it and slept.

An hour later jimin comes and wake him up, he saw how jungkook hugging his brother's shirt and feel sorrow for the younger. He ask jungkook whether he is okay or is still sick as soekjin calls him because of taehyung.

Jungkook said he is alright and don't wants to go to clinic. So jimin ask jungkook to go with him and lisa to shoping as he knows the little omega wants to start shoping or specifically omega shopings.

Jimin calls yoongi and tell that the three omegas are going for shoping and yoongi allow as its not a problems in purple moon for omegas to wander without protection and lisa and jimin is having their marks and more over jimin is a Kim and the second prince and no one will bother him or his friends unless they want to face death.

So the three get ready and get on the car and was going for the mall, the three are getting along really really well and jungkook is enjoying his omega time with the two really well. The thing is they need to grab the heat control pills that jungkook is going to need, since his alpha don't mated him the heat will come at any time this week for being claimed by his alpha, and secondly if not mated with in three days the omega is going to have his first periods so he need to grabs tampoons and heat packs that required, and thirdly he need to have bra.... his body is gonna change whether he knew it or not its gonna happen and jimin is making every possible way to protect may be well as making his brother head over heals for the little Innocent omega.

They go to the grocery section grab all those snack they carve for, jimin is completely grabing the entire pickle section which made lisa and jungkook look at him like he gone insane, but he just show his middle finger to lisa and laugh at jungkook, swaging his hips and moves grabing almost everything.

Lisa was looking at the sassy omega who was grabing everyone in the store and she muttered "bitch" under her breath not want to be hear that to jungkook, grabing the little omega's arms and go behind jimin getting all the snacks and moves to the omega /female section.

Lisa and jimin got their tampons, razors, wax etc and jungkook was looking at them clueless with his big doe eyes. Jimin roll his eyes thinking how his mate don't even teach his brother the basic of an omega and he grabs all the necessity for jungkook to a little more because they actually don't know how might the first time for the omega is going to be and he mentally noted to give special classes for kook. They also grab heat control pills. And done with the shoping moving on to the dress.

Once they reach the dress shop jungkook witness another version of jimin and lisa and he was scared by how the two omegas behaving like bitches. They are grabing everything their eyes locks and not to mention they even fight for a sexy outfit which was supposed to be for girls and that's actually not a big deal for male omegas as they practically have the most sexist body may be more sexier than females out there and jimin is not gonna leave any chance to get hooked by his alpha. And lisa was challenging, so imagine what the two might have done, they growl on each other which almost make jungkook whimper looking at his best friends behaving like stray dogs fighting for a piece of bone and finaly the shopkeeper comes up with a similar outfit in a different color which make the two calms down.

They shop few shirts and pants as well as pyjamas for the three, jimin got a few girls outfit which made jungkook also wants and end up having two cute skirts and sweatshirts.

They moveon to the lingerie section and the elder omegas eyes sparkle at the sight, they were grabing all those cute, naughty sexy lingerie out there. Jimin was collecting a few cute pastel pantee and bras for jungkook too which kook was confuse, but jimin said he will tell on reaching home.

Done with the shoping the three reach the cafeteria on the top floor, they oders some fried chiken and coke with pizza.the pizza get first and jimin get his slice, opened one of his pickle he buys and dip the pizza in it and munch it giving a satisfied moan which almost made lisa gagged and jungkook scrunch his nose in disgust. Which only made the sassy bitchy omega jimin to snap at them.

They were having their pizza when the buzzer rings indicating their chicken is about to take and jungkook said he will collect and get up to go over the stall

They were having their pizza when the buzzer rings indicating their chicken is about to take and jungkook said he will collect and get up to go over the stall. He get the order and was about to walk back only to get stumbled by someone, which made the coke to spill over. He wide his eyes, bowing multiple times without looking at the person, biting his lower lip in fear, only to get whimper by the shout he received.

"You pathetic piece of shit... you again? "

Jungkook look over at the person widening his eyes and shiver on realising its jennie again, and her beta pheromones are making his legs weak not to mention she uses her beta voice on him which practically made him whimper.

"I... i...m...sorry...noona...." he shutters

"Who the fuck is your noona you ugly piece of slut" she growls at him grabbing his hair in her fist, which made him cry in pain

"Please......leave...me" he was crying.

"Lets see who gonna save you today. I am gonna hurt you for all you done on the ball you bitch"

"It.....it....hurt..." jungkook was crying.

Slap...

Jennie slaped the poor boy because of all the hate she had kept on him from the day of the ball, the red handprint on the boy his lower lip was bleeding from the slap he received and he was shivering and whimpering.

She raised her hands once again to slap the poor boy but was halt in midway as someone else had hold on her, she look at the person and her eyes widen in horror. By the time jimin and lisa rushed to the spot only to see jungkook with jennie and the boy was shivering and crying, the two run towards him scooping him into their embrace and calm him, jimin was glaring the girl and he is not gonna leave the bitch after hurting jungkook.

Jennie was looking at jimin and the man who still holding her arms really tight. She knew she messed up again the second she saw jimin. Jimin hand jungkook to lisa and woke up walk towards jennie and slap her really hard, gritting his teeth

" lay your filthy shadow on him once again, i will make sure you are resting under six feet. You know me and i will never joke around" he said in dangerously low voice that he never uses which cause shiver to run down jennies spine. She look around to see all the people looking at her in disgust and some are laughing. She look at jungkook who was now embraced in jimin and lisa with hate and anger.

" stay away from prince jungkook, don't you dare again if you want your dear life. He is a kim " the man said, glaring at her again walking over to the three omegas and crouching down. His dark aura had changed back to his elegant one

"Hey, kook you okay??  Want hyung to take you back? " he ask.

"Hmm.... yes joonie hyung" kookie said with a smile exrending his arms, namjoon take the boy in his arms like a kid and walk to the car along with the omega and the gaurds who are carrying their shoping bags.