love (+18)

The following weekend taehyung took kookie for a date as the boy gets tired of being only in packhouse. They went to a park and spend their evening watching little pups shift and play with their parents while kook watch them with sparkling eyes and giggles, rubbibg softly his swollen belly while tae look at his mate with full of love.

They went to a hotel, at first tae thought to take him to a restaurant but kook was not having a good mind to go somewhere public to have food, and that make the change in plan

They went to a hotel, at first tae thought to take him to a restaurant but kook was not having a good mind to go somewhere public to have food, and that make the change in plan. They go to the hotel room and had a good, special dinner where tae treat kook like a queen okay he always treat so but its special as they only are there.

They play some random games in taehtungs phone then watch a movie and again kook had a second dinner as the omega feel hungry again.

Kook first go and freshup while watching tv waiting for taehyung to join him on the bed. If you ask about kook, he is naughty or should say innocently naughty that sometimes feel as a torture for taehyung, he randomly make the alpha hard while he have zero knowledge about it or they will be in public.

As tae finish bathing he come to meet kook who was looking at him innocently but extremely captivating

Taehyung always wonder how his innocent fluffball could look him sexily by those innocent looks.  He take a deep breath, sigh due to his growing hardness and join kook on the bed.

He scoop the boy into him, place his hands over his belly, give butterfly kisses to the baby while telling his pup good night, he kisses kookie lips a good minute and his forehead and sing fir the omega.

In the middle of the night taehyung groan, as he feel something making him hard, he open his eyes and look at his omega only to see kook who was latched into his nipple, sucking it hard making him moan and hard.

"Aggg.... hhmmmm... pup.... what are u doing..... mm... "

Kookie look at him still sucking his nipple with his innocent eyes

"Kookie love oppa's num num"  sucking it hard making tae moan and losing his control.

He place his hands on kook waist moving it up and down to know the boy dont have pants under his t-shirt, which is just common as he were taes dress at night which is still reach his thighs, but it was already curled up till his belly.

Taehyungs hand brush over the bare skin of the omegas hips and thighs which was still having a thin fabric, in between. Tae pull the elastic over his waist upwards and release it, making it contact  with the skin which make the omega moan making tae smirk.

He parted the clothes in his omegas cheek exposing it but was kissing the omega who was turned on really well, he sqeese it really hard making him moan in the kiss, tae pull his tongue inside the omegas cavern tasting each corner of his omega while his hands reach his pussy from the ass cheeks, he was brushing his fingers around the rim of the hole making the omega sweat and whimper.

"Pup.... you want to make love? "

Kook just nod his head look at tae in hooded eyes. Tae remove the blanket and pulled the omegas upper clothes exposong his breast which was bare.  He make his hands to the boobs making it sqeese and massage it hard while he was locking the boy with his leg, he rub his hands over the swollen belly of the omega, who purr in his gesture.

He attack his boobs with his mouth while one hands was still on the other boob, he lick the buds earning continuous moan from kook, he twirl around the buds and taking it between his teeth pulling it upwards and again taking it making kook whimper, he suck the nipple harder while he palm the clothed member of the omega.

After completely marked and swollen the breast of the omega who cum once untouched inside his pantee looking like a complete mess under his alpha, tae kiss him before pulling the wetted pantee down the omegas body.

Tae kissed the toes and feet of the omega who purr in satisfaction, he trail the kiss through his legs to his thighs marking it till his inner thigh.

He parted the legs more looking at the pink hole that was oozing slick in the dim light of the room, he make it wide by using his thumbs making it more visible, he lick his lips and blow at the hole earning a gasp from the omega who curl his toes and moan, tae blow a few more times before licking the slick making the omega cry out of the sudden plessure, he insert his tounge and thrust it inside out making the boy under him squirm and cryout.

He then come and place himself between the omega after removing his shorts and pants, showing his throbbing hard dick, he wipe the slick from the omegas hole making him moan at the touch and coat it around his dick making it completely wet, tae dont think to prepare as they had sex yesterday so the omega is stretch.

He place his tip on the entrance rubbing it up and down over the hole and clit making the boy moan he then slowly push inside making him cry, tae was wrong in judging the boy strech, because he was damn tight again

"How can you still tight around me pup? " he ask groan at the tightness around him.

He wait till the boy adjust, he kisses the omega's swollen belly few times and latched on one of the boobs while start to thrust him slowly, even though kook beg him to thrust the shit out if him tae go gentle on the boy, he know once he lose his control he will be an animal and it will harm his omega as well as his pup.

And with the third time kook cum on his alpha, taehyung release his seeds deep inside the omega who purr at the warm liquid that scoot inside his walls.

He place the boy on the bed who had already fall in deep sleep, he chuckle at the omega, he go to washroom and come with wet towel he make the omega clean and himself before joining the omega on the bed.

He scoot the naked body of his omega closer to his, rubbing the belly few times before going back to kookies boobs, rubbing and massaging it while he fall asleep.