my universe

Everything was set, everyone has arrived, they set up a the guest house of the house in woods for the jeons that include jimin for the bride to get ready.

Everyone is present at the veniew, hyungsik is gonna conduct the ceremony as he is the head alpha along with jisso who is the luna.

Yoongi is gonna walk jungkook down the isle with chan on the side, you may wonder why it should be chan right? But it was chan who push yoongi to do the honor, he knew his brothers too well, he knew jungkook would love a little bit more is its yoongi, he knew yoongi has the most right to hand kookie to tae as yoongi is the one particularly raise the omega.

Everything is set even yeona and yoontae

Taehyung is present on the stage waiting for his omega to come, along with him hyungsik and jisso are present on the stage

Taehyung is present on the stage waiting for his omega to come, along with him hyungsik and jisso are present on the stage. Yoontae is in lisa's hand while yeona is on jacksons hand who were seated on the front seatings.

(**the distance between the door and the stage is a little bit longer... please imagine so...**)

The ceremony has started, the music starts to play, everyone is eager to wait to see the omega walking down the isle....even taehyung because his omega was the only surprise or the only thing he dont know how it look, everyone keep it hide from him.so he was excited to see how kook look.

The door open, making the ringing sounds as the hanging placed infront of the door start to jiggle..... making the announcement of the bride......

Everybody breath hitch looking at the omega who walks through the door, cheek dusted in pink, looking down in shy, holding his alpha brothers arm tighty who have a smile with teary eyes, they were followed by the omegas elder brother as well as his two omega brother in laws hand in hand, giggling and gossiping making the bride blush more...

The music change..... till now taehyung dont see the omega as the aisle is created in an arch form making his heart go wild, he wish to run to see the omega..... but choose to wait. All the gasp hearing from the audience making his mind excited to see the omega.