first night💜💜

Later at dinner, purplemoon feels like the lost peace was back, everything fall back in order, a goffy jisso, jimin and jungkook a totally whipped taehyung and an over protective yoongi along with a proud hyungsik.

After finishing dinner, taehyung look at everyone and give a loud sigh getting attention from all
"Finally, i can have my mate to all mine" he said with sparkling eyes.

"Don't you dare kim taehyung" yoongi immediately warn him making tae gulp, a clueless jungkook and all laugh at the two.

Tae get up and slowing take jungkook in his arm and run to his room, not minding the yelling of yoongi who was about to run behind them but jimin hold him back.

That night was a long night for yoongi, making it hard that the fact the rooms are soundproof making it hard to run to taekooks room when kook cry. He was sighing continuously making jimin grone in frustration. And last he smack his alpha with the bottle knocking him out, he clapped his hands as if dusting it and went to sleep.

With taekook.
After tae taking kook to room running, kookie was giggling clutching on his alpha, which was the best melody taehyung heared so far.

He made kookie lay on the bed, hovering over him slightly without putting weight, lol he was tired of weighting okay!!
He look deep in to kookies eyes who waa giggling at tae, but got trapped in his alpha's intense stare, taehyung gaze slowly falls on those button nose of kook, he slowly lean down to capture it but...

"Hahahaha.... hyungie you smell like pork cutlet😂😂😂😂".

Taehyung mentally facepalm himself, he was embarrassed he slowly removed himself from kook and rub his nape in awkward, he said he will come after fresh up to which kook also join him, they brush their teeth, change to pyjamas, kook into taehyungs loose shirt and a boxer showing his milky skinny long legs.

He comes out of the bathroom unaware of the lustful eyes of his alpha, he sit on the bed, pulling one of his leg up to apply lotion, exposing his inner thighs, making it extremely hard for taehyung.

His hard dick was making it painful, he was drooling over the exposed skin of his omega, the sinful skin of his omega. And it was enough for him, he throw the lotion bottle from jungkook pulling him up by his arms, making his hit his head on the pillow. Who gasp at the sudden pull.

Taehyung look at jungkook and attack his lips, he was nkt rough, he knew his omega he was gently slowly pouring all the love in the kiss, but kook stay still down know what to do.

"Open your mouth pup, kiss me back like alpha do" he said in whisper which jungkook nod as if he was in spell.

Tae again kiss, it was sloppy as kook dont know how to, so he literally suck tae's lips and who was tae to mind, he pull his tounge in kook who whine at it, jolting his body with a moan.

Taehyung attack his jaw, kissing it passionately sucking it leaving marks and lean down towards the neck, rubbing his nose seductively

"Hahaha..... al... pha.... haha... it.... tickles.... haha😂😂".

Taehyung sigh on kooks neck, losing his mood his omega is a cock blocker himself. He look at his still hard manhood and the laughing omega under him, he try one more time but it only make the omega laugh.

"Momm~~~~😫😫😫 i think its my punishment " he fake cried looking at the laughing ball on the bed, he go to the bathroom to take care of the issue his omega created.

When he came back kook was ready in dreamland, he look at his omega i heart eyes. He climbed on the bed pecking the boys forhead and lips, he scoop jungkook to his chest backhugging the omega, sliding his hands inside his shirt. Feeling happy when his hands touch his base skin, he rub it slowly earning a whine from kook to which he giggles. But taehyungs evil hands don't stop, it sliped slightly upper from kooks small cute tummy.

Taehyung know its not right, but he will not misuse the younger in his sleep yet he can't control, his heart was beating in a fast phase, he licked his lips in nervousness. He could hear his heart beat when his finger brushed over a bud shaped thing over the youngers chest.

His breath hitch, from the day kook mention his chest is not hard as taehyungs he was curious to touch it and feel how soft it was. And now he cant belive his omegas fluffed chest his soft as cotton, making it slightly giggle in his touch, making kook squirm in his sleep. Tae really want to see how it looks in his big arms, but he can't what he do is only not right, but he don't care it for now.

He slowly rub kook nipple, rubbing it over it buds but his excitement make his evil hands to squize it making jungkook moan in his sleep, slightly opening his eyes making taehyung froze, still hands on the youngers nipple. But jungkook fell asleep and tae continues his newly found hobby. While falling into sleep.

Morning taehyung was woken up by feeling a heavy weight on him, his omega is literally laying upon him, he smile little making kook lay on the bed, parted the hair on his face and kiss his face and lips, before going to his morning routine.

He opened the door only to meet with a yoongi pacing infront of his room and jimin who was eating some sour dry fruits over the corner looking at his alpha being childish. Yoongi look at tae and run to him glaring at him, he pushed taehyung abd went inside the room sniffing like a dog, making tae confuse

"What's wrong with your alpha" taehyungs asked jimin taking a dry fruit from his bowl

Jimin beat his hand getting back his precious snack, glaring at him them smile and munching down the dry fruit and tell
"He was checking whether you guys had sex, he don't sleep yesterday and i hit him with a vase to knock him down"

jimin said it as if it was nothing making tae wide his eyes, he look at jimin in disbelief and then at yoongi, he shook hos head thinking its gonna so hard to mate kook thinking how cock blocker his omega and his brother in law are.

He look at yoongi with a smile, he was standing at the door frame, not invading the privacy of his brother but admiring him from far, yoongi eyes hold a galaxy watching kookie, he turns and smile at tae. And went down with jimin.