jeon yeona😇

The next morning an extremely excited and whine omega who was dragging taehyung telling him he was already late to see his niece. Taehyung laugh at his hyper active omega, making sure the boy is not jumbing around due to his excitement, feeding him while running behind the omega, its really hard to look after preggy koo but tae love it nonetheless.

On reaching the room jimin was shifted, lisa was already there, taken her aunt place proudly telling how brat yeona's mom really is making yoongi giggle at the silly omegas who still bicker everychance they get. 

Chanbaek go back home early morning telling they will come prepare with lunch as jimin will discharge after one day, gettong both mom and daughter a good checkup.

Jungkook rush to the jimin as he was just feeded his princess and was having her in his arm, while yoongi was sitting on the couch bcoz lisa was not letting him stand near jimin and her daughter, she was telling stories playing all hyper from the second she reach. And now a super excited kook with his swollen belly also join the ultimate crackhead omega gang to be completed.

Kookie was talking in his baby voice making everyone difficult to choose whom they want too coo on

Kookie was talking in his baby voice making everyone difficult to choose whom they want too coo on. Taehyung reach jimin pat his hair placing a kiss on jimin's forehead telling him how proud he is, he hug yoongi telling congrats and asking to take a good care of jimin and yeona even though he know he don't want to ask for it.

The most interested thing is that yeona is a whole different mood with jungkook, it's like she was head over heals for her bunny uncle.  It was same when she was in jimins womb, it make her only excited when kook was talking and same now, he was looking, smiling, throwing her hands in air all when kook talk.

And when kook went to washroom the girl cry out loudly that even jimin cant handle her, but when he was placed on kook lap she immediately stop crying as if she was switch it off, making everyone shocked and jimin a feel of betrayed.

Somehow tae pull kook with him wgen yeona was sleeping as they cant go when she is not.

After everyone gone, it was only yoongi and his cute little family. Jimin watch how the alpha was still looking yeona in teary eyes, touching her too gently as if he will harm her, he press his lips and hold his breath when she was sleeping thinking his breath will disturb her sleep. And he even change her diapers making jimin shock, thinking no one compel the alpha and he was not disgust or anything, he handle her way good than jimin himself making a proud smile on jimins lips.

He watches how yoongi wrap her in blanket and making baby talk to which she was looking at him with her big eyes, as if he was really telling something too important abd she was understanding it completely

Jimin could completely see how yoongi raise jungkook, they were extremely proud of yoongi and chan to raise kook like a best child, and now they see it how.  They spoil them with love and only love, they give all their attention, like they are their priority.

For a curious jimin ask yoongi a question which halt yoongi, smile down to a thin line, looking at his child.

"Hyung.... whom do you love the most kook or yeona? "

Jimin watch how the alpha froze, looking at his child.  Jimin don't have any ill intention he was just curious seeing how yoongi take care of his child. And he know if anyone even him was compared with kook, yoongi choose jungkook. Even over his own life.

Jimin watch the smile reforming on the alpha's lip,

" they are like my both eyes jimin, i will never weigh them. Kook is my son, even though he is my brother he was the one who broght me mature enough to hold yeona as a good father. "

Jimin watch how sincere his alpha is. And he don't feel bad or jealous he was happy his alpha choose to be honest, choosing jungkook along with yeona only proove his alpha's love wont fade ever. And jungkook is already become a son fir him too, just like his alpha.

By lunch time chanbaek come with cute little dress and blanket even though there are enough they cant help bht to grab the most cutes one for yeona. They were talking while baek was with yeona, yoongi fall asleep on the couch as he stay awake last night and jimin told them not to call him.

As they were playing with the little one jimin was hungry, and his stomach grumbled making him embarrass and smile awkwardly at the couple who smike at him.  Chan get the food fir jimin and sit beside his bed, making him sit leaning on the head board, while baek take the little one rocking her to sleep, chan start to feed jimin just kike taehyung and yoongi. 

And there was no awkwardness in that, baek don't feel insecure seeing his mate feeding jimin he was busy making his niece sleep, chan dont feel awarded feeding nor jimin getting feeded by his brother in law.  Its just normal to jeons, they see baek, jimin as same as jungkook, someone they should love and protect with atmost care. If one of them was not there the one will make sure he give equal attention. May be bcoz yoongi know his brother too well that his mate and child is in safe hands which made yoongi and his wolf ready to take rest, and it usually dont happen as the alpha wolf is too protective over the omega and newly born, scenting them over and over again, but here he was fast sleep leaving his family in his brothers and brother in laws hands.

May be moon goddess was too impressed by the jeon brother she blessed them with so good and understanding mates like baek and jimin, they trust their family.