mess

MESS  Thats all taehyung could tell about his current life. And its getting more messier after each single day. After the encounter with irene he run from the packhouse to the mountain back of the pack, he closes his eyes but the tears finally starts to pour down.

Taehyung is the most powerful and handsome wolf out there, born to two trueblood and to a good clan with a beautiful pack for future, blessed with a most ethreal male omega as mate. He should be the most luckiest one right??

But for taehyung being trueblood is most of the time a curse for him, he love his wolf, he is so understanding one but that does not make everything goid around taehyung.

Being the powerful one only make him look like no problems can harm him for others, even his parents sometimes fails to get the suffocation he was being through, jimin was an omega so he was pappered and also everyone around him will always talk to him make him free from worries and that never happens with taehyung, for other's he is a Trueblood. But deep down he is just two years older than jimin. The unnoticed truth.

He was way too much understanding for his age from the beginning that make it easier for his parents to give all attention to his brother making himself mature before age is somehow backfires him as time passes.

The boy cant even cry, bcoz he is a trueblood. While jimin could cry his heart out for his melted icecreams he was not even able to cry when his first love was lifeless in front of his eyes.

He hide every pain, every problems but that all make him even in a tighter hold, even he try to loosen it, it geting tighter than before.

Once he calms his heart he start to think, how come vante allow someone else when he senses jungkook heat, to be mated??
How come he forget every shit that happened??
How did he fall asleep for two days??
How could he only remember the smell that definitely belongs to jungkook??
And y he is not bonding the child that claim to be his??

Everything is getting him in even more deeper mess. He don't know where he need to start to loosen the grip of rope around him and his innocent mate who was suffering from all these and blaming himself.

By night he came back to home, making sure after all went to sleep. He entered his room with a lingering scent of olive and jasmine and a sleeping figure of irene on his bed. He was boiled in anger, his eyes changes not even bothering the surrounding

Who the fuck give you permission to enter my room he shouted in his alpha voice making the girl woke up like she was hit by a thunder, shivering, she fall on the knees bearing her neck in submission

"T...ae....its....our...room...."

And who told you that beta??
She just hang her head, as no one tell her she was allotted a guestroom yet she choose this.

Get the hell out of my room before i rip you apart

She look at him in horror, the eyes are making her fear, she was breathing hard and crawling out the room not having strength to wake up and walk.

Taehyung was shivering in anger his room was smelling her, it have a faint smell of kook as the boys sneak inside and fall asleep on his room but not it smell disgust with the beta smell. He was about to grab her hair but a small hand wrapped around him from back as he felt someone was pressed against his body, and he drop his arms getting the scent of his mate.

"Alpha....calm.....kook is afraid" he whisper in taehyung's back. Tae turn back immediately hiding his nose on kookies neck trying to calm his anger and get succeeded. Kook was patting his back, not moving.