red eyes

(I am really sorry for the inconvenience i made..... and sorry to make pain again, i dont think everything will be smooth as butter in life, right tears is must to love more, please dont hate me.  Okay lets get it)

Jungkook fall unconscious in the pool of his own blood and amniotic water.
Whereas jimin woke up from the loud crying of yeona, she start to cry hysterically out of blue, she was wailing in loud cries making jimin panic and cry too  he pull her in to his arms, pat her back, try to scent her, feed her but no the girl was squirming in his arms, he start to become red because of crying and slowly she was getting to blue because of the oxygen lack, making jimin panic.

He bounce the girl try everything he calls kookie as he knows kook can calm her if he could not but he dont get any response, which make him even more panic but he cant make his focus to kook as yeona is trying hard to breath, she open her mouth while crying and dont close it making jimin more worry.

He run with the girl to the kitchen where their maid an old lady is there, ge cry out to help and she put dip her hands in water and pat it across yeona mouth and somehow she made her close her mouth, but she was still crying hardly and jimin was too.

After all this crying of yeona jungkook don't come and that make jimin panic, he cant leace yeona nor kook, so he take her in arm from the maid and run to taekook room and open the door.

His breath hitch and eyes dilates, he feel like someone choke his breath he clutch his grip on yeona and try to call kookie, to cry out but it feels like his voice stuck.

The scene in front of him was terrible, the room reeks blood, and jungkook was unconscious in his blood and fluid. And something come across jimins mind make him go pale almost like he see death

Jungkook is carrying a truebloods blood, most strongest ones, and he is a male omega. The pup can harm the mother even in healthy conditions during delivery and here jungkook is not even near healthy conditions.

He lay yeona on the bed and crawl to kook making the boys head on his lap, tapping his face again and again, calling him.  Jimin drains all colors on his body, he look like a ghost, kookie was almost near death and the baby inside him yeona was still crying non stop, abd he was blaming himself for not looking kook.

"Ajummaaaaa" he cry out loudly, the maid run to the room and look at tge scene shocked, he ask her to get the driver immediately while he was splashing water trying to wake up the omega.

When the maid reach downstairs lisa and jackson enter the packhouse, she run to lisa and said what's happening in panic, lisa and jackson run upstairs, they wide their eyes seeing how kook, yeona and jimin is.  Lisa fall on the floor overwhelmed by the things, jackson stuck a few seconds but he pull kook in his arms and ask jimin to take yeona.

He run to his car making kook lay on the backseat, jimin pull him in to his lap while lisa sit near him with yeona on her arms who was still crying. Jimin is still trying to woke up jungkook. But then he remember to call tae or yoongi but he dont take phone,

"Liz... call hyung or mom now..... " he shutter in between his sobs. She lay yeona on the seat near to the space to jungkook, yeona clutch her fist into kook shirt and she stop crying, nussle into his belly, which made jimin to look at his girl who calm the second she smell jungkook but her scent is having a sour smell,

"W... wat... er" kook mumbled, jimin snap his head from yeona to kook and he pull kook head a little up and make him drink a little water.

"Mochi, taetae hyung is not picking... i call him so many times"

"Huh... call yoongi hyung and tell him to come to hospital, "

Why did hyung don't take the call, ge never do it especially when kook is on due. Lisa informed yoongi and then call jin to tell the situation so that he can arrange what is needed.

Meanwhile during office with taehyung:-

After leaving the packhouse tae was not feeling good about leaving kook alone with jimin who have a baby. He somehow wanted to finish the meeting and run back to home. But unfortunately the client was late making him annoyed.

While meeting he feels vante was making trouble at first he just shrugg it but when vante was telling something is wronv again and again he try to link kook but it was not reaching, he cant call the omega as he was in meeting. So he send message and wait..... but dont get reply.

He frone abd send jimin message but the same response no reply and he was feeling more panic as each secobd pass. Once the meeting is over he call kook but no one respond even for jimin, so he call the landline and the maid tell they three are sleeping so he feel okay. But still something is not feeling okay, so he run to wards his car giving yoongi the duty and go back to home.

As he nearing to packhouse the pain over his chest increase, the pain and worry in the bond increase making him panic and worry hardly as that only mean one thing kook is in pain. And again unfortunate was lingering over the two mates he was trapped in a traffic block due to some accident and he wait as time passes the pain was increasing and he park the car to a side and run ti the woods shift to vante and sprint to packhouse as fast as he could. Leaving his phone on the car.

Inside the car his phone was displaying lisa's continuous calls while vante run towarda the house.

On reaching the house the maids look at him terrified seeing vante, he growl loud when he smell the faknt smell of kook, he run to his room but reaching there his eyes darkened in crimson red, his fangs display, his beast side surface and he growl aloud making everyone around abd inside packhouse to fall on their knees submitting to him.

He look at the floor, smelling the blood of his omega with the water that smell his pup. Another loud growl erupt from his throght, he stubble a little thinking someone harm kook and that make his eyes darker.  He will kill who ever it was.

With that he run tracing his omegas scent