house of cards

The next two days was hectic. After an almost panic attack from the pain somehow jungkook suddenly stopped from screaming, and to jisso's surprise the black patches fades like almost invisible that usually dont occurs unless the mate lick it himself to heal. And jungkook feel unconscious losing all the strength.

Yoongi and chan were furious and they are going to fight the trueblood even if it cost their life, jimin was not leaving jungkook alone and was continusly asking sorry to chan and yoongi to which the brothers said they have no hate to the kims except taehyung and dont stress jimin. They were still traeting jimin like before even chanbaek and that was actually the biggest slap kims faced.

Two days pased taehyung had not returned, when jungkook woke up after an almost a days passout he was serching for his alpha and starts to cry in silent. To say the boys eyes never stop flowing almost a day, his eyes are baggy like impossible to see his pupil. Face swollen, his hair were a mess... no no jeon jungkook is a total mess now, the cheerful fluffy omega is no where to be found, even the maids feel sorry seeing how he looks.

Taehyung woke up after two days, he passout during his ruts and its common but it usually last one day but this time it take two days. He adjusted his eyes only to see namjoon and hoseok over the chair in the room. He passed a smile to which hobi almost growl at him and namjoon scowl.

"So you wake up fucker" hobi spat at him with venom

"Hyung!! What was that"

"You better stop calling me that.... i am disappointed in you"

Tae look at namjoon and hobi to tell whats going on

"What's wrong.... atleast tell me before attacking me" tae tell him not liking the fact he was accused.

"Namjoon i m losing my patience with this asshole. You better speak.... i cant take it anymore.... see his attitude"

"You don't know what you did taehyung? " namjoon ask him

"What?? I was in ruts i ask u to lock me.... i dont even know how many days i passed out"

"So you are telling me you dont know who you mated with?? "

"MATED?? What the hell are you speaking"

Namsoek look at him with a done face.

"Ahh... its jungkook.. you know hyung i cant really remember as my ruts is intense. Oh my god!!!! Did something happen to him.... did i hurt him?? Why you allow him here hyung"

It was enough for hobi he marched towards taehyung grabing the color of shirt which namjoon put on him earlier...

"JUNGKOOK.... you are telling me you are with jungkook while that poor thing was screaming with pain in packhouse while you fuck your bitch here" he was about to slap tae but namjoon hold him back, taehyung look at them wide his eyes in fear

"Hyung..... i..... i dont.. do it..... i don't know what... you are telling" he was crying and shivering at the fact he just hear. He mated someone that only means he have marked and knotted someone other than his mate as its impossible not to when he is in ruts. He was shaking his head as no in horror.

He take the car to reach the packhouse, he searched for the younger without noticing the raging eyes. Jungkook who was curled in the sofa snap his head once he got taehyung scent immediately running to the alpha throwing himself to which tae immediately hug his mate not wanting to hurt him more. Both are hiding their faces in each others crook, kook was continuely telling him to not leave him he will be a good pup which only make tae cry and everyone angry. The omega is still blaming himself for what his alpha done.

Not so long jungkook was being pulled away from him by yoongi and chan standing in a peotective manner infront of his brothers, kookie whine at the lose of contack and tae unknowingly growl but a sting was placed on his face making it to tilt.

He watched in horror there she his mom kim jisso slapped him hard, for the first time in his life. She was growling at him, with anger and disgust. He look at his father who look him in disappointment and jimin that one was crying in lisa arms even she has an angry face.

Taehyung hung his head low and muttered in almost whisper

"I..don't... do it...mom..."

And all moves away from him leaving him on the doorway.he watches how his happy family shattered down like a house of card. He was crying even vante was.

__________________________________________

🤭🤭 i m sorry for this but the next chapter will be more of dramas🤭🤭 i hope you will like.

Well basically i promised to update day bfor yesterday but i somehow end up breaking it, i feel sorry to make you wait so i just keep writing today.

But i dont think of three update😂🤭 but one of my reader is sick and is bored, so this is the least i could do to make her/him engage a little time.hope she will get better soon💜

Take care. Don't get sick.... stay healthy.....