first day at the Kim's (yoonmin 🔞)

(Hold your holy water and pray to namjesus for forgiveness)

The next morning it was yoongi who woke up first, first time in his life he was wake up with a beautiful sight. His omega was sleeping on his on his hands, his one hand was placed over his bare chest, hair spreaded in all direction, swollen lips.

He watches his mate sleeping peacefully, no no its not like that actually his mate passed out yesterday. They are still naked, legs tangled under the sheets

Yoongi slightly removed the hairs that fall on jimins face, he was proud at how wreaked his omega looks now

Yoongi slightly removed the hairs that fall on jimins face, he was proud at how wreaked his omega looks now. Jimin entire body was filled with hickey, his neck holding his alpha's mark proudly.

Yoongi was observing how sinful jimin is still looking. Yesterday night was something far beyond his imagination, though they are meeting for the first time there was no awkwardness, jimin was openly speaking with yoongi and as they were talking they somehow ends up making jimin arose again, eventhough yoongi tries to hold on and control himself but jimin was not even helping.

The omega was too much high last night to a point he literally starts to produce slick and moan, grinding on yoongi. Poor jimin he was not knowing he was unleashing the beast last night, who ends up after several rounds only because jimin passed out.

Its better the room was soundproof or else the kims would have marched to the room thinking jimin was attacked by some animal.

Yoongi silently observe jimin, removing the blanket from jimin chest only to find a redden, swollen brest with red marks all over, he was proud how his omega was completely marked my him. Seeing jimin he was getting hard again in early morning.

He silently slides down and latches his mouth on jimin's right brest, lucking and sucking it. His one hand moves in between jimin parted legs, sliding it down to his wracked hole, rubbing it slightly. He watches jimin move slightly to him.

He places himself between jimins legs, parting it further more, he used his thumbs to part his omegas pussy, he was looking at it like a hawk,the hole was completely wrecked, drops of blood was seen in his inner thighs which make his heart swells with pride, his omega's virginity was took by him. He see how his omega's hole was redden, and swollen by last days love making,  his eyes changes to yellow, lust was clouded in his eyes.

He lick his lips, watches how jimin sleeps not knowing what his alpha is upto, he drop his head in between his legs, and slightly lick in his wrecked hole, he starts to trust his tongue inside and out which made jimin wake up from sleep, only to see his alpha eating him out in the morning, looking at his eyes, he throws his head backwards, breath heavy, calling yoongi alpha and daddy again and again.

Yoongi was eating him out while strocking his pink dick too, it was too much for morning to jimin. He was crying in overwhelming, he reached his high and ask yoongi too move but only for stroking him even faster, thrusting his tongue faster.

Jimin releases with a high pitched moan, releasing on to his stomach as well as in yoongi's mouth. Yoongi looks at jimin, showing his gummy smile, his face was shining because of his omega's slick all over his face, hair was tangled becase of jimin holding it in his fingers.

"Good morning kitty. How was the morning gift, i guess now you know who the alpha is" yoongi said with a smirk.

"Good morning hyung" jimin said with a tomato face, panting heavily, legs spread widely, sweats all over his body.

Yoongi kisses jimins forhead, wore his boxer and goes to bathroom, filled the tub with warm water, comes back and take jimin in bridal style. They both freshen up. The maid comes with dress for yoongi, later both gets ready, by the time it was almlst noon. Yoongi opens the door, while jimin calls him

"Daddy, you wreak me hard, i cant walk and my chest is paining " jimin whined.
Yoongi come back and hold jimin close to him wrapped his arms around jimins waist and walks down.

On reaching down they comes to know chanbaek go back to home, jungkook was with lisa playing something, hyungsik and taehyung in office, jisso was doing some bouquet to place in the living room.

As for jungkook, he woke up like any other day, chan carrys him though chanbaek try their maximum to wake him up and walk since they are not at home, but all their trying goes in vain, jisso assure them, its okay let him be. Chan place him on his lap while baek feeding a sleepy jungkook. The kims and lisa was watching them with awe. Taehyung was not even blinking or eating his food. He was thinking of how could he be able to feed the omega like this later mentally slaped himself fir that.

It was noon except the alpha and tae was present, lisa was teasing the hell out of jimin, though he try his max to hide his alphas art by concelers its still shows, and the way he walking making lisa laugh at him mocking how yesterday he was nagging her about how jimin gonna wreak his mate.

Though jungkook saw few patches on yoongis neck he dont ask, since he know that was because jimin hyung like yoongi hyung like their parents do.

The two truebloods have reached living room with that all go to have lunch, alpha was sitting on the head chair, to his right luna, taehyung and lisa been seated, to the opposite jimin, yoongi and jungkook were seated.

They were peacefully eating the food, when suddenly jungkook ask

"Jiminshi, can you pass the curry"

Everyone look at kook, yoongi was shock why he is calling jimin like that witjout hyung and jimin also feels awkward but he just smile and pass the curry to which jungkook replied

"Thank you jiminshi.... " with a bunny smile.

"Kook why are you calling jimin like that, he is you hyung don't call him like that" yoongi said.

"No hyung, why would i do that?  Jiminshi is my nephew  so he is the one who needs to respect kookie" kook said with innocent eyes.

Everyone now was confused what jungkook is talking

"Nephew?  What are you talking? " yoongi again ask.

The next sentance make everyonw wide their eyes, taehyung spilled the water he was drinking, yoongi was froze on spot, jimin was thinking how can he dig a hole on the spot, jisso and lisa was laughing their eyes out, hyungsik was controlling his laugh, while jungkook after putting an atom bomb, he was again starts to eat peacefully like nothing happened.

"He is my newphew hyung, as i am his father's yonger brother. I hear jiminshi calling you daddy in the morning when i was passing".  This was the bomb.