missing part (+18)

Its been three weeks after they went to the woods, everyday tae leave a sulking omega who wait for him, they have sex occasionally but not everyday and by the last week jungkook is so horny, like he want to get filled up but he don't know how to ask.

When tae is in a mood it was easy as he take the lead and fill him up but when he is needy kook don't know how to tell or what to tell the alpha.

And it makes him extremely frustrated. It was a wednesday as usual they come back room after dinner. Tae wait for kook who was bathing while playing in the phone. But kook is taking more time and he start to feel the stress over the mate bond making him panic

He knock the door
"Pup... are you done? What's wrong?? You okay love? " but he dont get any reply but his trueblood sences could hear a muffled cry and whimper make him worry and he open the door as kook never used to lock it.

While enter in his world shatters seeing the omega crouch down on the floor in the shower, knees close to his chest he was crying. Tae run to him scooting him towards  him and ask

"Pup.... whats wrong? " he don't realise he was also tearing up on seeing his omega like that.

"Its... its hurting oppa"

Tae think what make his boy hurt but the sudden realisation hit him kook never call him oppa unless they are in intimate situation. And he was calling oppa and telling him he was hurt. Tae pull the boy from his hug, off the shower he pull kook knees from his chest and realise he was hard and don't know how to release it making the boy in pain. Taehyung feels like he fail as a mate, his omega suffer bcoz of his ignorance.

His innocent mate don't know how to ask him and don't knkw how to masturbate making him suffer. He pull the towel and dry kook hair, he wipe the tears down the cheek, kissing him and tell sorry again and again for not noticing him.

He take the boy to the dressing room, there was a huge mirror placed infront of a chair and a smirk was visible on taehyungs lips.

He make kook to stand infront of the mirror, his naked body that drips water was visible in the mirror with an horny alpha who look at him in lust behind.

Taehyung remove his shirt and pant leaving him in boxer stand behind kook, he pull the boy to his chest, it feels like hot and ice.

Kook was wet and cold while taes body was hot and the warmth gives goosebumbs to kook who whimper in the contact. He see his alpha trail his hands over his tummy, playing with his bellybutton making him feel sensation, he see his hands move down his waist lover to his dick, and he pump it hard earning moans while tae possesively mark his neck with purple mark, eyes on the mirror watching the omega in pleassure pulling his head back, knees jelly, holding him tight.

He parted kook's leg a little inserting his middle finger to his pussy earning a moan, he start to thrust while seeing his omega eyes and head roll in plessure earning sweet moans. And when he touch the postrate he earn a high pitched moan while kook scoot his cum over the mirror, making him more jelly foot.

Tae remove his hands earning a whine from kook, he bend the omega placing his hands on the mirror, his boobs are dripping water from the tip of its buds, making it more hard for taehyung, he remove his shorts and enter the omega who cry in pain, he wait for him to adjust and start to thrust fastly earning pleasurable cry and whines from the omega who have hooded eyes looking at himself being fucked by the mirror.

His boobs are bouncing in each thrust making it look extremely erotic, taehyung squish one of the boobs really hard, and a few more thrust kook cum again with a cry. Taehyung slip from the omega who look at him in puppy eyes, he kiss the omega telling he will give again.