winter bear

Jisso arrange a grand dinner for the family, its not like she dont arrange it for jimin they do, but in case of jungkook its the heir of purple moon, the future of purplemoon.  They announce the happy news and taehyungs office partners, employees and friends, relatives even people from other pack come to bless the little omega.

Jungkook was overwhelmed by the new attention he was receiving, he was always the baby of the family who was pampered and get attention really well but now its just its 10x more or even more.

Everyone comes with two gift one for jimin and one for kook, taehyung never left from the omega always keep asking whether he need anything or is he okay, kissing him in between making sure the boy is feed, not tired.

Lisa was extremely happy, she and y/n along with their mates are in charge of the decoration, lisa opt to start a family after a few years as she wish to continue with her dancing and jackson is a very understanding and supportive mate who just allow her to do anything without a complain. He just love the little omega who still behave like a kid and a brat with jimin still causing trouble.

As i said purple moon is really a paradise for werewolf, each one was raise in a well manner make them all understanding, helping and lovinv beings. They just love and appreciate each other regardless of the rank and it was the main reason people wish to be in purplemoon under the rule of the Kims.

As the function was going on jennie comes along with gift to see the omega who once she  treat badly which she regret.  As she approch jisso become alert, jimin, yoongi, lisa and namjoon are no difference. Taehyung actually don't know the encounter she had with his mate or she would be buried deep under the ground way before.  The change in his family make taehyung alert who scoot more near to his mate who was enjoying his time with a little kid in the party.

Jennie become nervous upon the attention and glare she receives, she nervously smile.  Jungkook turn around to see jennie who passes his signature bunny smile stand from his chair and move towards her opening his arms

"Nooonaaaa..... you come" he hug her into a really tight bear hug making his family in utter shock seeing how jennie pull the boy in her hug which a genuine smile, which was also with her tears that flows down her cheek.

Kook pull from the hug, and see jennie with tears he panic seeing her like that

"Noona did i hurt you.... " he start to check her thinking he push her close too hard making her cry.

"No.... no.... its i m just happy.... seeing you happy..... and congrates kookie.... stay blessed" she said caresing his chubby cheek which was flashing the bunny smile which can erase any wound.

He pull her to his family who were still in shock and glaring at jennie, introduce her as his noona. She apologize to everyone telling she was wrong and will never ever try to harm kook. And that's make everyone forgivr her. Jisso even hug her telling sorry to make her forcefully submit which jennie tell no need it was her fault.

Everyone left, it was only the kims and jeons. Chanbaek don't come as they were not in the contry but when they receive the news they were about to come but kook and yoongi tell no need, as kook will not go anywhere which they said they will comeback with a lots of gift for both jimin and kook.

Jimins belly was showing as round he was in his forth month and kook is one month so far. Two more months for jimin 's delivery.
(please in this book its only take six months, for werewolves)

As far as jimin he rarely have morning sickness and he was not so moody, he gets irritated but he was an okay okay case. Just dont trigger him so much. He loves to sleep and just try not to annoy him during his nap he was all good.  And don't touch his jams and pickles.

But for kook its just one month and the boy is having a heavy morning sickness. He just vomit everything he had, he was pushing his nana milk but seeing it from far, if its smell reach him he get  nauseous. But his love for it cant go also. So he just put it on the table while watching it in teary eyes while drinking strawberry milk. 

Taking about strawberry it become his favourite and everyone knew the little one is already taking after his appa make taehyung get all proud and kook pout on his lost love his bananamilk. Kook is also mixing everything with chocolate as his alpha's scent have chocolate. He dip strawberry in chocolate and that's so far his favourite.

Every morning taehyung woke up by a running omega, who scoot towards the washroom vomiting everything and fall weak, and he really feel sorry and hurt seeing his love like this.

After having dinner every one settle to their rooms. Jungkook went to bath while tae wait for him, after sometime tae enter after he hear the shower was off, he take the tower drying kook hair and body, he make his wore a pantee and take kook near the mirror, standing behind a red omega who was still shy around taehyung.

He place his head on the omegas shoulder, back hugging him, caresing his omegas tummy where his blood is growing. Taehyung still get teary everytime he cares his omegas tummy, its his most precious gift he get after jungkook.  He just love his mate so much.

He make kook wear his shirt, and take him to the bed. Tae lay down near kook, he pull the shirt exposing kook tummy and kisses it making the omega giggle, he give a hundred or more butterfly kisses every night to his little pup, and will talk to him, telling him stories and asking him not to bother his mom. While kook doze off to sleep, taehyung look at his omega like he is his world and after kissing him, he fall asleep scooting his mate to his chest securely wraping his arms around his mate and pup.