lost💔

Vante was not even realising what he is doing, tae was struggling hard to take over but the fainting heartbeat of his child is clouding the truebloods mind and brain, making him not even trusting his own human thinking only he could save the child as well as his omega who was clutching into his fur and screaming in pain. Jin was the only one in the room bcoz no one is daring to come near the wolf, and even jin was standing there helpless asking vante to shift, begging him to do it again and again.

And finaly jisso and hyungsik run to the hospital, but its getting too late for anything making everyone panic, jimin had already tell whats happening, yeona and yoongi are crying like crazy making jimin don't know what or how to calm them or himself, only jackson who is better if ask, may be chan who was struggling not to breakdown for yoongi, holding yoongi to his chest, whispering sweet nothing to him, trying to calm his yonger brother.

When jisso and hyungsik rush into the labor room they wide their eyes in what vante was duing, taehyung was linking his parents, crying over the link to ask vante to give him control,  jisso lose his balance when she realise her grandchild has a very faint heartbeat along with a screaming jungkook, she cry hard thinking all bad things. Hyungsik, he was trying not to breakdown and he know only he can do anything, as he is still the pack head alpha he is gonna use head alpha voice to command vante

"Shift back vante..... NOW"

Vante look at his father, his voice dont affect him much but its a head alpha's command and when his focus distract tae fight and shift back to his human, and taehyung was a mess, a comeplete mess.

"Pup..... alpha... is here.... listen.... breath pup..... its okay.... okay" he brushes kookies face and hold his hand, jin and tge nurses rush when they see vante shift trying to analyse the sittuation, hyubgsik pull jisso to his embrace leading her outside.

"Kookie..... okay on count of three push... okay.... baby try" jin who was crying but try his professional self to him and ask kook who was noding his head holding taehyungs hand tighter.

"1....... 2...... 3...... push"

(Sorry to use this  pic in this situation, but yaahh i find it relative😝)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGHHHHH.......... AL...... PHAAAAAAAA....... aaaahhhhhh"

"Its okay pup you are doing good...... try again pup..... its okay..... "

He was pushing again and again the head is partially out but kookie is getting unconscious.

"Tae dont make him go unconscious..... pat his face and make him stay conscious " jin said as he was making the vagina to widen. Encouraging kookie to push as the head is almost out they cant do anything other than make kookie push the baby out.

"Pup.... pup.... listen to alpha..... okay.... baby..... our baby is gonna come..... push love.... please.... for alpha.... " he was crying licking kooks face to stay him awake, who was drenched in his own sweat, panting heavily, his face had paled completely and he was tired from all he go through.

After hours of trying kook delivered the baby, taehyung snap his head when jin pull the baby out, who was drench in blood and amniotic fluid.......but the baby was not crying.....!

"You are amazing pup.....alpha is proud of u...." he kiss kookie, praising him who was almost about to pass out, he smile tiredly.

Jin wipe the baby thoroughly and ask tae to cut the umbilical code, who was crying and with shaking hands he cut the code.....still the baby don't cry make jin panic.and tae sence it

"What's wrong hyung" he ask in between his sob, he was crying but had a smile looking at his pup lovingly.

"The b...baby.....is.... not breathing "

Tae eyes wide in horror, he look at his child who was in white clothes in jins hand who was patting his chest and back, even his foot to make the kid cry to take breath.....but no the child is not beathing. Tae try to hear the heartbeat and he fall on the floor, his face pale in terror....

His baby, his pup is not having the heartbeat.......

He feels like someone kill him, his blood drained, he snap his head to kook when he hear a painful sob from the omega who might have realise the fact, and taehyung feel like he failed......

"Tae.."vante call taehyung

"SHUT THE FUCK YOU RASCAL..... YOU KILLED MY PUP.....NEVER TRY TO COME BACK " with that he shut his wolf and cry loudly. Along with a painful howl from kookie.

 Along with a painful howl from kookie

The people outside hear the howl and scream and the pain the couple emiting, the soul scent of them and yoongi and chan fall on their knees, jimin clutches yeona to his chest, eyes widen.jisso was hiding herself in her alphas chest crying badly.

Jin don't know how to console the two, he was holding the baby crying, he can feel namjoons pain through the link. He take the baby to kook who was crying along with tae who was dead inside, holding his omega, blaming himself and his egoist wolf who killed their child, but he knows his omega needs him....first he try to run but the pain he receive from kook make him hug the omega try to calm the omega.

Jin remove the clothe of kook in his chest area, he know their is no use but still kook deseve it, to hold his pup to his warmth.....tae look at jin not understanding what the elder omega is doing, and jin placed their lifeless body of their first pup to the naked chest of kook.

Who hug the kid and scream loudly.......trying to scent the baby.

--------------------------------------------=-------------
Oh god i am becoming evil😭😭😭😭😭😭 sorry bubs but its how life goes on....😔