tear

Purple moon was not same for taehyung, it become a hell for him. No one consider his existence, no one smile. Yoongi and chan even punch him no one from his family come to retract them except jungkook.  The omega was sad, moon is howling in pain everytime looking at taehyung, vante shut himself as he can't see moon like that. Taehyung try to recollect what happen during the ruts it feels like his memories are clouded, its true he used to forget but not like this the only thing he could remember is the lavender and ocean smell and that belongs to his mate.

If his mate was at packhouse how could that possible??  Werewolves are having their scent as like fingerprints, unique no two person will have a same combination even for identical twins of same class. No one calls him for food, no one even care if he eat, sleep or anything about him even jisso.  Jimin not even liking his presence with him in the same room, hyugsik is the least bothered he just give him a cold shoulder.

Everynight he cries, praying moon goddess to help him know what really happens. Its been five days after his return one week after jungkook's heat, he sleep while crying but wake up when he felt someone moving in his bed, he stiff once he smell the intoxicating scent of his mate again.

Jungkook curled next to taehyung putting his head under his chin nussiling on his alpha's chest, wrapping his small hands around his big frame. He look up to see taehyung still sleeping.

"Alpha~~ why you don't love kookie..... why you leave me.... i like alpha's smell.... but alpha don't cuddle kookie😔.... alpha don't cry.... kookie hurt when alpha cry.... jimin hyung tell don't go near alpha, but kookie loves alpha.... will alpha love kookie?? " he ask in whisper.

Taehyung felt his heart broken in pieces, his omega is too pure for him. He hurt him to a level no omega will forgive yet jungkook begging him to love him. Now taehyung felt like a real monster, he gritted his teeth controling his sobs as he don't want jungkook to panic, he wrap his arms around kookie hiding him inside his body. How much he wishes to turn the time, how much he wishes to claim his omega during his heat so the drama wont happen, kook will be in his arms forever.

Early morning taehyung place kook in kookies room to not cause another drama.

After three days from that incident, kookie sneeks to taehyungs room to steal his dresses which he wear at night, no one can blame the little omega, he is insecure without his mate and now everyone is concerns about his mental health.... being seperated from mate and prolongating the marking process will hurt the omega, too badly.  So the kims somehow make yoongi and chan understand that its a necessary for jungkook. And they were about to talk to taehyung today during dinner.

Evening taehyung come no one welcomes him, he just sigh and go to room. after freshing up he come down having tea, jimin and jungkook is talking to the child in jimins belly. Jisso is watching tv. Yoongi and hyungsik is yet to come. 

A few minutes later the two enter jimin runs to yoongi which he scold him not to run like this. But another calling bell rings. The maid come and inform someone came to see taehyung.

"Hello aunty, hello uncle.... hey jimin" the girl said with smile bowing to all. Jisso and hyungsik smile while jimin just roll his eyes and cling to yoongi.

"Omo... Irene... when did you come child?  Why don't you call us? "Jisso ask her sidehug her.

"I came two weeks before....i was with my friend. Who is this aunty" she ask poiting jungkook and yoongi.

"Oh... this is yoongi jimin's alpha and his brother jungkook"

How much taehyung want to introduce jungkook as his mate he thought and look down.

"What made you come child? " hyungsik ask irene.

"Hmm....uncle actually i come to meet taehyung...."

"Me?  What's wrong? " tae look at her and ask.

She take a deep breath

"Hmmm.....i m pregnant taehyung.....with your child".

The whole world feel like freeze for taehyung. Everyone wide their eyes looking at taehyung, if this was earlier they would not belive it but its not the case.taehyung felt like his breath stop, he look at jungkook the boy was crying.

"Wh....what? "

" you are the father of my child....our child....you forget you mated me on your ruts"

So it was her but how??  How she come there??  How vante allow her to be near when kook is in home??  How come she smell like kook??

Jungkook run to his room, yoongi was red in anger but he run after kook with jimin behind.

"What the hell are you talking irene??  You two are cousins not mate?  And how come you meet him in guest house? " jisso take the courage to ask as she see tae was frozen, she was not gonna belive even if its true.

" aunty i am telling the truth.y should i lie about this. I see him run to the guesthouse in hurry, so i thought of check on him but his ruts make me submit.....i need him.....ask him to mark me please"

Jisso look at taehyung and see his eyes flicker in red, vante was angry. If she was telling the truth vante will automatically make a bond to the child, he will be protective no matter who conceived but he was angry....that only lead jisso to an answer something is not correct.she mentally noted to ask vante without taehyung's knowledge. She ask her wolf to took over and she hear the heartbeat, so she is pregnant.

"Marking is upto taehyung irene since he have his own mate.but since you are pregnant let make a room for you. You can stay here taehyung will take care of you.don't expect all of us will mind your presence since its not completely possible after what my child had done.
Lets go honey " she tell jisso and take hyungsik hands to move inside.

"Mom....i don't do it mom.....she is lying "

"Whatever tae, she is pregnant and is claiming its yours. Take care of her, rest we will see" she tell him before looking at irene last time.

Taehyung falls on his knees crying his heart out, he don't know how messed his life is now. He hurt his mate too much and he was being claming to be a father now.

Irene look at broken figure of taehyung with a smirk. She crouched down touches taehyung's shoulder

" it's okay oppa....everything will be alright"

He look at her but it was no longer taehyung its vante, the crimson red color was shining in anger

"Stay away if you want your life beta" he whisper shout in his low register voice which make her whimper and make her submit to him.

He run from there leaving irene alone there who look at taehyung figure with gritted teeth and teary eyes but with a smirk.

But this was noticed by someone.