moon's vante

The following day was mostly peaceful, tae and kookie are lovely doely, jungkook is too clingy, he was not enough of his alpha's smell, and tae just allow him with a satisfied smile, if you ask jungkook don't even walk, tae always carry the boy everywhere.

Everyone was happy seeing the both lovely, everyone forgive tae, but you might ask how could they forgive him impregnate someone other than kook, may be bcoz no one actually belived it and they have reasons, but they don't actually tell it to irene they just ignore her presence even maids.

They keep her there so that they can wipe her out completely, taehyung and yoongi was behind it. And she was furious, she dont even get to see taehyung without a clingy omega in his arm not even for a second, so she can't actually operate her plan to seduce the alpha again. She was mad and was waiting for a correct time.

Its been three days and today taehyung have an important meeting with his father and obviously yoongi also needed and he try every possible way to stay at home. But jungkook and jisso somehow convinced the worried alpha to go.

After the lunch jimin and jisso go to take a nap as jimin ask her to cuddle him and jungkook go back to his room to draw something that he was drawing. And irene know its the time. She called someone and ask them to abduct the omega, and do what ever they want with a smirk.

Abd she approch jungkook with a smile, the innocent omega smile at her, actually he have a soft spot for her bcoz she is pregnant, to think of he is the only one who talk to her nicely.

"Hmm... jungkook can i ask a help"

" yes noona"

"I m actually carving for some green mangoes and you see its not here, bcoz jimin hate its smell and no one is there to ask my carvings.  If i ask maids also they will never take my words, only you talks to me. If you dont mind can you buy me some. I will give you money.. please jungkook" she show her pityful acting with tears which made the omega sad, he hug irene and immediately accept ot and go out to buy for it.

On his way back from the store he was dragged to an alley that leads to the forest behind the pack. He was trembling in fear, crying for help but his mouth was covered by a hand making his cry muffed. He know it was an alpha and he was afraid of being killed.

The alpha drag him deep to the forest, smirking at the boy who was crying mess on the ground.

"What a great feast i got" he said with licking his lips.

" oh poor thing.... you must be a virgin.... don't worry lets have fun with your little tight pussy"

The alpha start to approch, jungkook crawl backward afraid of what was coming, he was begging for his alpha to come and save him, praying to moon goddess.

He stop crawling as he hit his back on a gaint tree, making him more vulnerable infront of the alpha who was producing his scent to make him submit but somehow it dont affect him that confuse the alpha.

He pull jungkook leg down making the boy cry aloud in fear. Te traces his finger through jungkooks face licking his own lips, imagining so unholy things abiut the poor omega.  The beauty of jungkook was clouded his head that he even forget to recognise the trueblood's mark and scent that lingers on the omega telling whom he belongs to.

He was in lust and he can't control anymlre, the loud cry and the protest of jungkook is making him angry and even turning him more and thats when he unbuckled jungkooks belt, keeping the boy steady in his hold and start to hold his pant to undress.

But he was trown from the boy in asecond making him hit his body on the tree and he woke from the ground angrly and look back at jungkook only to make him fall on his kness, trembling in fear of death.

Yes his death is standing there, entraping the omega in btwn his legs, his crimson red eyes make the alpha submit woth his head touching the floor, he know the one he was seeing is angry and only because the omega is trembling he is not moving.

He look at his death again in fear, with pleading eyes, there stand the huge black wolf of the trueblood prince over the omegas body.

"Vante" the alpha whisper in fear.

Vante growl aloud making the boy to face a panic attack. He look down seeing his omega btwn his legs, shivering in fear, he held his head down, lick the boy to make his aware of his presence.  Jungkook open his eyes and see his mate standing over him in a protective stand, his eyes teared with relife his safe place is here, vante is here, his mate is here.

He dug his hands in the wolf neck making his face to hid in the fur, vante purr in satisfaction smelling the sweet scent of omega returns back. He was happy his omega is safe in his arms.

"How dare you touch my mate."

"Who send you" vante ask the alpha

"I... ire... ne".

And that was enough for vante, he ask jungkook to climb on him and ask him to close his eyes and hid on his back, the omega do as instructed. Then all he here was a loud cry. Vante run back to packhouse with jungkook on his back, making the people step back in fear, the trueblood face is having blood making him even more dangerous and scarier but purplemoon know the kims won't do anything wrong, if they spill blood that one deserve it.

On reaching packhouse every one stunned on the way vante appear with jungkook, irene was mad and afraid too.

Tae shift back asking jimin to take jungkook to jin immediately. As he know he has to explain, and he has something more to do. He eyes irene with a killer look.

On moving to the clinic, jungkook stop near irene making her gulp.

"Noona, i only got this.... i will ask hyungie to buy you more.... sorry... " he placed three green mangoes he saved in his pocket, bowing her in apologetic, making her taken back and taehyung even more mad at irene.

She hurted someone who dont even deseve to get a mosquito bite. He gritted his teeth keeping maximum control on vante to not let him out and kill her.