i need you

Purplemoon was so happy in the news of their second prince is expecting, many send him gift though the alpha said its not necessary but the citizens can't help, they love the kims so hard and consider them as their own family rather than leaders.

In packhouse jimin is being treated like a porcelain glass, no one even lisa and jungkook was taking care of him like that. Jungkook was soo excited to have a new member to his family and so happy for his hyungs, chanbaek come and visit with a lot of gifts and food, even chanyeol was pampering the omega like a small kid. He even run to market when jimin just silently ask himself for some tangerine which chan heard.  When yoongi and tae was not with jimin chan volenteer to be with jimin even though they know jisso is powerful he can't help but to protect their little omega who is carrying his brother's child and the kims are so proud and happy how the jeons treat jimin.  Baek was the one who push his mate to look after jimin while he cook for the yonger.

To be precise jimin was not even walking, he was mostly carried by someone everytime. And jin scold that he need to walk for being healthy which make all them sulk and jimin laugh at his family's silliness. Okay who can blame them.... its the first child in kims and jeons. Yoongi, tae and chan alternatively take leave just to hold the omega while he walk. Chanyeol even feed him along with jungkook and baek. Once while he do lisa look at them in puppy eyes a little tears in it and chan notice it before bringing his hands to feed her which make her cry. She just sometimes jealous of kook and jimin being having the jeon brothes but they treat her also with same love and care.

Its almost four days of jimins pregnancy today chan will be in the packhouse with baek but he has to go by noon to which taehyung tell he will come back by noon. Jimin and jisso tell the three alphas to stop doing this chain security but they don't even budge if the three are busy they even made sure namjoon or hobi is there to be a substitute. Sometimes jimin feel fed up and simply throw tantrum just to flew the alphas but to his surprise they just wait for him to calm. Although he enjoys being treated like this.

From morning onwards jungkook was behaving odd. He was not hopping around and is siting or curling himself somewhere lasily. He have a small stomach ache to which jisso make some herbal tea for the omega. And he was drawing something but a sudden rush of pain hit his stomach and he whimper clutching his stomach.

His eyes was flickering between blue and brown and he was sniffing. He unknowingly reached taehyungs room and lay on the bed on his stomach, finding for a good whiff of his alpha's scent. He then run to taehyungs closet and keep his head inside but his stomach pain was not helping him to stand there so he pulls some clothes but he eyes moves to the corner where taehyungs unwashed clothes and placed in the laundry basket and take a whiff and moan in satisfaction as it have a good scent of his alpha, he unknowingly placed the clothes in round making like a nest and lay on it hiding his nose in taehyungs used shirt whimpering.  He was sweating alot and that how he end up half naked without his shirt, his small puffed booms were presssed again the bed making it friction which cause his to moan in taehyungs shirt. He feels he was peeing as his pantee was wetting but he was not in a good sence to change it, completely focus on scenting himself with taehyungs scent.

Meanwhile chanyoel left for his work. And taehyung was on his way to house, but mind was wondering about the letter he received today.

Flashback at office:

Sir you have a letter"

"*i see you find your mate alpha......  its going to end my long waiting...... i see you backaway from him..... reject him alpha if you don't want the history to repeat*"

Taehyung read the letter, crumbled it with dark red eyes.

He was cursing under his breath, he try to get a scent from the letter to track the one who is sending him this but to his knowledge it don't have a smell not even humans smell and it really frustrated him.