happiness

The following days were really happy, jimin belly is showing and everyone is having a habit of rubing it which sometimes annoys jimin. 

Tae take jungkook for outings, its not like date but its just like he wander around with the omega, eat street foods, play games in arcade kookie really make tae someone else.  Tae bring sweet gifts to kook, and kookie starts to feel something special.  Taehyung was controlling his maximum around kook, sometime he fake cries and everytime he try to approch seductively something will occur to block it.

One thing had a drastic change, the behavior of kim namjoon.  He was behaving odd, especially around kook, he watches the boy from far like mlst of the time, before he like kook as he was an adorable bunny and he protect him as he is the future luna more over he is tae's mate.  But in the last few days after the irene issue he will always, mostly on the same frame with jungkook.

And it don't go unnoticed, taehyung yoongi and jisso notice but don't get to know why he become creepy suddenly. They even have a small fear but they still trust namjoon yet the are alert.

One day taehyung saw him watching jungkook play with lisa, and clenching his jaw making him scarier and tears in his eyes..... or did he saw it as mistake.  Taehyung was alert and over protective from that incident, but he dont show it as if it all were just assumption it will hurt namjoon at the end and he don't want it.

It was a sunday, normally sunday namjoon won't come unless he was aaked but today he was in the pack house early morning.

Taehyung come for breakfast late as he was having some calls over business, when he come to dining he saw jisso looking at somewhere with heart eyes, he look at the direction his mom was looking, jisso signals him to not make noice which he nod.

There on the dining jimin and jungkook are sitting together facing yoongi who was backfacing the entrance.  He was feeding both jimin and jungkook without eating, just like feeding small kids, they have different taste and yoongi was giving it correctly according to what they want. They see jimin have food in lips and chin, they watch how yoongi wipe it with tissue telling him how adorable jimin is in a cute voice making the omega's giggle.

Both taehyung and jisso felt tears in their eyes, they can't ask anything more than yoongi for jimin can they??  Yoongi is the most best beautiful thing that happen to jimin, and jisso always thank moongoddess for giving the jeons for her children.

They even wonder how come two alphas without parents guidelines become so gentle, and they really admire the jeons for growing up so well and even raising jungkook so well.

While they watch suddenly jungkook choke on his food but before yoongi could do anything namjoon come run to him patting his head, giving him water and he hold a worried face like he look pale.

By his sudden strange behavior and the thing tae had kept in his mind he slightly pushes namjoon from kook unknowingly, but regret when he see the hurt face on namjoon, who look at kook in tearful eyes. Jisso put a hand on taehyung's shoulder to not act anything, which he understand.

Kook stop from choking and look at namjoon showing his bunny smile and said
"Thankyou joonie hyung"

Namjoon gives his dimple smile, he look like he win something.  Then he look at yoongi and said

"Can... can i be... his hyung too.... please" he pleaded to yoongi even to taehyung, he know they start to doubts him with his creepy presence around jungkook.

" i.. i lose my sister, she was my only family....  i don't blame tae for anything, its not his fault..... and i dont have grudge on kook for being tae's mate..... its just he resembles alot like rose, from tje start i feel so.... but after knowing everything i feel like i get her back seeing him smile and goof around..... i won't hurt him... can i be.... please" he said in a low voice, looking at the floor not knowing the heart that breaks, jimin was crying blame it on his hormones but that's wjat everyone feels.

Kookie have tears in his eyes and he look at yoongi who nod at him with a smile, he stand up and snake his arms around namjoons muscular body, hiding his face on his broad chest who immediately wrap his arms around kookie like he will lose him if he retract, and he cry.

Namjoon put his head on kookies head inhaling the scent of jungkook and cry  his heart out, jungkook was patting him without telling anything. Yoongi look proud, tae and others are happy, but then a worried jin run inside who panickily look around and his eyes land on his mate hugging kook and crying, and he know what might had happened because he was the only one who see the silent tears of the alpha, telling the stories of a bubbly omega who make him feel like his lost sister.

"I m your little kookie, joonie hyung. Kookie love you" he said in babyvoive make joon nod his head in happiness, atlast he find happiness in the little omega.

And it look like jungkook brings all the happiness with him, taehyung get rid of all his insecurity, his parents try to be with him, jimin got the best mate, purple moon is in safe hands, and now namjoon have someone as a family other than his mate.

And for jungkook he was shielded with most powerful one's, he was cherished and loved like he should be.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Taehyung's double bunny🤭

-----------------------------------------------------------Taehyung's double bunny🤭

Happy birthday to the most beautiful soul💜💜 our bunny koo😍

Did it feels like ending🙄🤔 don't worry this book wont end, unless you guys wants it. I still have fluff in stock😂🤭 its just i want namjoon and kook to get along, since namjoon reminded of rose again after years....i know this chapter don't have much things but hope you don't hate it.