The Alpha Girl🐺

There is alot of things have been happening in that hall that night. The hall was froze on the unusual sight.
Meanwhile there was one another pair find out their mates.

On running behind jimin when he stop from cutting and to start walk in his omega form, lisa met with an intoxicating smell, its smells like wood and coffee, her eyes turns to her right there she met with a green eyes watching her and her wolf scream in her head
"Mate".  She was extremely happy, to get her mate and also jimin found his mate too. She smile at him, and he returns the smile and that when jimin stop and everyone turns to where he looks and see an alpha girl to be jimin's mate. She gone blank, how is that possible, he is an omega right. How come he be so lucky?  That's what the idiot is thinking, even forgetting her newly found mate.

And she mindlike to jimin
" yaa crazy, how come you have an alpha girl? "

" you asking me liz?  I think moon goddess is loving me tooo much.  See now i can tame an alpha. Is it amazing "  he smirk linking to her in mind

" that's what i was thinking !! How come moon goddess be so sweet to a brat like you. Anyway congrates dude, you gonna rock in bed" she said with a playful smirk.

"No doubt, she gonna scream her omega's name!! I am so lucky to make an alpha scream.  But who is that omega clinging on her.  I feel like rip her off"

With that ge close the mindlik turns to look at the omega who is licking his icecream clinging on his alpha mate, unbothered about the surrounding about his presence and that what trigger his omega even more. His human is not even near the control because jimins wolf know how sweet and playful the human is and he is not gonna give control to him when another wolf is clinging to his mate.

When all this is happening there are two more people focusing on that certain omega who is not bothering his surroundings. One of them was thinking whats wrong with his wolf, to be like a total stupid that's the first time the wolf is behaving like this, he try to block his wolf but whenever he tries he wolf is fighting for take control over and that not good in such a crowd, on his brothers bday so he keep his wolf being stupid, but he keep on watching a certain omega and his wolf like him and that makes him question

"Who is that omega? "

Another pair was watching the omega in between the commotion, she and her wolf was so confuse why that omega have effect on her, an effect similar to her son. And when she check her son she saw him being staring at that omega and something made her gasp
His eyes are flickering between crimson red and his natural hazel color.

A trueblood is fighting for dominance with his human, for an omega?  That's when her eyes widen, her two boys are encountering something uncommon that night, and that make her head spin.

Jimin moves forward to his mate look at the boy near him and tiptoes to his mate and whisper in her ears

"Hey, babygirl nice to meet you mate".

He saw his mate widen her eyes, look at him like he grown two head. That makes him giggles. While two people who are just behind the alpha girl hears what the prince told and they widen their eyes, looks at each other and hold their laughter because head alpha and family is just standing before them.

Jimin saw his mate astonished face changes to a confused one and then to something like an embarrassed one.  That made him smirk at her, feeling confidence that he made her shy.

And he again lean to say her

"I am going to make you scream my name, your omega's name whole night".  His smirk got wider, the two people in the back are having a hard time to control their laugh.

"You are so beautiful and strong too" jimin said while poking her arms. He saw her rolls her eyes, lick her lips and then he saw again her eyes turns to yellow,  her gaze is no longer normal its her alpha gaze, and then he saw her making her hands to his slim waist, holding it tighter making him feel the shock feeling over his body, butterflies over his stomach, he unknowingly bare his neck for the alpha.

Seeing his submission his mate was having a proud smirk and lean to jimin neck, breath touches over his neck make jimins knees goes week he was feeling his legs go jelly, but he was secured protectively in his alphas hold.  Then his alpha girl mate comes to his ears and whisper

"Is that so babyboy, lets me make it sure tonight, who your alpha is".   She smirk. And slightly lick jimins ear lobe.
Making him completely fall in her hold, sweating, looking in to her eyes, but then something click him and he widen his eyes like it will fall from his sockets.

While everyone watches how the girl make him go all weak in seconds, lisa was squealing, jumbing in little and planing to tease jimin after this, while her mate watch her being a like a little kid and smiles at her.

Jimin's eyes are wider, he put his hands on her sholder and shutter
"Yo... u... r.... voi... ce... al.. pha".

"What happen is my kitty surprised" his mate ask him again. Now he is confused, his wolf already told him that their mate's wolf is a male and now sge is having a deep male voice but she is an ethreal beautiful girl.

His confused face make her giggle. He looks like a lost puppy. That made her ask

"Do my kitty wants to see something surprising? " she ask caresing his cheeks. And he nods like he is in some trance.

He saw his beautiful mate pull of her wig, and smiles at him showing his gums. While the two people behind her now on the ground laughing like manic holding their stomach. The omega is no whining telling that its cheating. And the entire area hang open their mouth while jimin lose his balance and on the floor, looking at his mate, and he tapping his cheeks repeatedly, his voice is cutout, he cant speak, he looks around to confirm he is nkt hallucinating and see everyone in shock and that makes him even shock.

He looks at his mate who now looking at him in a playful smirk. The beautiful girl is replaced with a handsome man.

"How is the surprise kitty?  Now are you ready for tonight? " his mate ask.

Jimin is not in a state to replay, he is feeling birds around his head. He was thinking of his mate who look

 He was thinking of his mate who look

This is now changes to look like

This.

___________________________________________
The drama of that night is not over okay. I just stopping here.  Bye take care.