nothing like us💜

The next morning vante woke up with a snuggled omega on his body, whose face was buried in his dark fur, he lick his mate with love and woke up moon who lick him back in love.

"Moonlove.... lets get back"

"Hmm" replied in a tired voice, he was still sleepy

"You want me to carry you love"

Moon just nod.

"Shift back moonlove and climb on alpha" he said with a lick on moona nose.

(*okay in my book when they shift they wont be naked, don't ask question i know it have no logic anyway its just fiction and its how it work in my head.... sorry it it make you uncomfortable )

Moon shift back to kookie who climb on the back of vante, hold his fur tightly and snuggle closer to him

"Lets go pup" he linked kook who nod on the fur of vante.  And he run not so fast with his omega to the house.

They reach on the house vante place kook on the bed and shift back, he freshup and kiss his sleeping mate and went to prepare food.

Kook wake up a little after missing his alpha's warmth, he fresh up wore taes clothes and go to kitchen as he was super hungry, and there his alpha cooking while looking like a whole meal

Taehyung look at his omega who was still limbing, he smile at him and kiss kiss head, carried him like a baby who wrap his legs around his torso, snuggle closer to his neck. 

Tae get the breakfast and place it on the table and sit with his omega, like everday he feed kook while eating.

After breakfast they call jimin, fortunately everyone was there at the packhouse, and was happy for them, even yoongi though he is still a possesive brother but he know what kook neeeds and its taehyung for sure and he trust the alpha with his child.

They play games, sing karoke cook food, tae even hunt a deer for him which was soo much more than they could have, they go for boating, swimming.

Kookie saw a different version of his alpha, a goofy playful one who always have a boxy smile and heart eyes watching him, who always feed him and bath him, take care of him like his kid, who watches him sleep kiss him almost whole night, sing song for him, take a lot of pictures, walk through the starry night, talk under the moonlight, having wine dates at night,go for run they have sex in between, making kook no more shy around tae. ( everything in the soop guys, think of the scene while reading)

They love each others company, they bond really well.

After five days of being together in the woods spending a very good time they pack back to purplemoon.with a whiney omega who tell he gonna miss the woods and tae promise him he will take him there often.