unlocking the unexpected

Jisso was smiling widely at her best friend who was also smiling at her, but her aura is so powerful that even alphas were getting a little effect from her.

The heels claping in the floor, the elegant and powerful walk, the hour glass figure, powerful gaze and the smirk that plays beautiful on her lips....

"Welcome back my bestie...... kids this is my best best friend............... "jisso tell as she wrap the girls by side hugging, gesturing her boys to introduce her

"HWASA"

"Hello kids.... hello luna.... its been so long we finally met" hwasa tell greeting jungkook which confuse others but shrugg it off thinking as she couldn't come for wedding and all she says so.

"Where is taebear? "

"He went for a pack meeting with exo pack.... he will come tomorrow morning.... comeon we have so many things to catch up" jisso drag her inti the packhouse, everyone settledown curious to know who really she is who is not a wolf but so powerful and calling taehyung taebear????  What was that??

Seeing the confused faces of her kids jisso but in

"She is hwasa my best friend as u know, she is a witch a powerful one in that, and we can say she is purplemoon's pack witch who seal the pack with her magic as no other bad once can spell on us.... and taehyung know her as he sometimes go to her for pack needs so she call him bear"

Hwasa take yeona and yoonte in her arms and play with her, she was so calm, the powerful aura has suddenly bcom so calm, no one can tell she is something so powerful the way she behave.

"Jungkookie.....how are you son"

" i am good auntie "

" and how is the little one doing? "

Silence....... deep silence......

"Huhh.....yoontae??  He is good" kook said

"I am not asking about him bunny, i am asking about the one you are carrying"

...

"WHAT...." its yoonmin who shout while kook was shock with his wide eyes, jisso was also shock but was happy she immediately hug her son in law

"I am so happy baby" she kissed his for head.  And everyone become hapoy, congratulate kook and pampering him, but then he pout making everyone curious.

"What wrong baby? " yoongi ask scooting the boy closer to him.

" I want to surprise hyungie but i can't he is a trueblood and he can sence baby" he again pout.

"I can help if my bunny want it" hwasa tell making the boy to hop to her with a huge bunny smile

"Yes yes"

" i can spell on you so the scent and heartbeat can be hidden until u want your alpha to know"

" yes yes" he again squel like a fangirl thinking of surprising his alpha.

And hwasa close her eyes and spell somethinh which hide kook's extra sweet scent and hearbeat of his child, only he can sence it now as he is carrying no one else.

"Lets surprise alpha" he excitedly shout making everyone to coo at him.

They make plan, excecute it and wait for taehyung. But hwasa was waiting for something else....to show them the real..... she was waiting for the correct time with a smirk looking at the pregnant omega who hop around.

The next day morning taehyung come back, he missed his cute little omega and his son so much that he literally run from the car. But to his surprise no one was on the living making him frone, usually the omega would have run to him to the car.

And that's when a toy car hit his legs making him look at it the car was havibg a small playcard telling

"Welcome home dada" he smile thinking kookie must have done it in the name of yoontae as he search for his babies.

He reach at the kitchen where a strawberry milk shake was placed on the isle telling

"For OUR dada"

But the idiot trueblood dont go over the word "our" instead of "my"

He smile and slowky sip it serching for his babies, he calls but no one answer and to his surprise he can't smell them, no he can't smell anyone.....suspicious but as he was informed of hwasa's visit he don't budge on the absence of smell, so he search casually for his mate n child.

As he was sipping the cup start to display some words which obviously the stupid trueblood dont notice...it says

"I gonna have a baby bro/sis, mama says"

He was still holding the cup while entering to upstarts and his eyes falls on a small little cute fluffy shoe on the stairs, which was toooo small for yoontae or yeona, he frone and take it with a smile.... it was having a cute little socks too...

"I am waiting for my dada with mama and yoonie hyung/oppa"

He smile at the small letter, then it click.... who is there to call cub as hyung or oppa??????  And its says kook as mum..... what.....???  Then his eyes falls on the cup, with a wide eyes he start ti run ti his room where the room was decorated beautifully with cotton that was spread around like snows and clouds.... with a blue and white theme, ballons and toys, fluffy stuffed animals and at the center his omega is siting holding on his falt tummy, caresing it slowly, while yoontae was kissing his tummy.

"Pup"

"Hyungie"

Tae tries to smell and hear but to his surprise no, no heartbeat or scent that can confirm anything.

"You wanna hear them alpha"

He slowly nod

Kook release his scent that he hided with the help of hwasa, and then he smell the beautiful sweet scent of his mate with two extra heartbeat...... wait two....??

He run to his mate pull him in to his kap kissing him and kissing the mate mark, he scoop yoontae to his embrace, kissing the boy and the omegas flat tummy.

"Come fast my little happiness, i am your dada.... don't trouble mama, okay"

Then he hear clapping sounds and outof nowhere his famiky was aroubd tgem making kook shy abd hide in tae's neck while yoontae clap his hands and jump in excitement.

Everyone was so happy tae neet hwasa, the chat and webt for lunch with was specially made by jisso for his sweet son in law.

After the luch all are sitted on the living chatting while yoontae was on kooks lap as he is more clingy to his mama today.

"So, as i am here now..... let talk about jungkook...... its been so long that i see him..... i was waiting for see him again..... and guess what he is here.... " hwasa tell with a more low registerd voice than before, the could sence something is serious as her calm aura is replaced, she have a smirk on her face looking at the omega who was as confuse as others.

"What's are you saying hwasa, you know him before? " jisso ask

" know him???  Hahaha..... i was waiting for him all these years.... "

Before anyone could register what is she talking or anything, she................

grab the knife near her and throw it pointing at jungkook's head.

There was two loud growls emit, one was a little before hand, and........

....

.. "JUNGKOOK" jisso screamed