mark

Taehyung had the most beautiful sleep after many years, he woke up with the most beautiful scent and the most beautiful sight, his omega was curled in his chest with a cute pout and drool over his lips. He smile at the sight, he feels complete and for the time being he is not gonna worry about anything.  Vante was squealing like a crazy teenager in his head. 

Taehyung kiss on the crown of jungkook, the smile never left him.  He look at his omega whose sholder was exposed sinfully as the buttons were open showing his mate mark proudly on it, taehyung feel like he own the world by seeing his mark on the omega, he was extremely happy that made him unknowingly say in his husky low register

"Mine"

By hearing the voice jungkook squirn a little in the sleep, attaching himself more to the alpha. Taehyung feel jungkook was rubbing his face on his hard chest, he try not to loose the control. Jungkook feel his pillow hard and that make him roam his hands on the hard pillow which is his alpha's chest.

He slowly open his eyes and see what's wrong only to see that he was roaming his hands on his alphas half exposed chest, as his shirt have moves a little upwards.  He slowly look at taehyung and find he was still sleeping.

He bite his lips but there is something that urges him to do it and moon was not healping at all.  He check tae again who was wondering what his omega is up to.  Kook nibble is lower lip nervous and shyly and slowly pulls the t-shirts upwards exposing the hard toned muscles abd chest of his alpha which he find soo beautiful.

His eyes were sparkling at the sight, he slowly traces his fingers over the muscle which make taehyung so hard to not lose control and pound on the omega.  Kook start to press more pressure on his brest area and he touches his own breast with a pout

"Why mine is softy softy and alphas is hard"

And that made tae to broke down his laughter, startled jungkook.  His omega is innocently naught and for the fact taehyung know that's the end of him too.

He look at jungkook and bop his nose before kissing him slightly which made those butterflies and making him red.  Taehyung carry jungkook to the washroom placing him on the sink looking at the mirror, he placed his head near his shoulder and watch proudly his mark on his omega while watching jung kook looking at it in amuse.

T

T

hey both brushes and do their routine separately.  Jungkook was watching his closet in sparkling eyes when tae come back from bath, and he know what his omega want. He take out a shirt and give it to jungkook who look at him like he got his fav candy which make him laugh at his silly omega. Jungkook run excitedly abd bath with a pout thinking he will llse taehyungs smell but somehow happy since he can were his shirt. But after washing he find he still lingers in taehyungs smell, and re remember what tae said before marking. He was so happy, he smell like his alpha. So he changes and happily hopping out, taehyung went out for something.

He hopped down to the dining happily. When jimin see him in tae's dress he squint his eyes and then thought the boy sneely stole it and it somehow make him sad at the fact.

Jimin tap the seat next to him, kook ask jimin where is yoongi and tell that he was talking to chan in the phone. Actually yoongi and chanyol make a decision that yoongi jimin and kook will move back to the jeons. Staying here in the presence of irene only hurt kook more and jimin is stressing more bcoz he hate irene with passion and her presence is shooting his BP high.

Jimin noticed jungkook was lingering in taehyungs smell as if he was bathed in it, but he shrugged it thinking it was bcoz of the shirt. Jungkook was baby talking with his unborn niece or nephew and jimin just smile at it and continue with the food, bcoz his tummy has already become the favorite spot for the jeons they just rub it always, even chanyol he places baek hand on it and rub above it which he definitely find no logic at all.

He was shaken by the loud noice of irene which he roll his eyes, irene was looking at jungkook that she will murder him right now.

"What are you wearing omega" she ask to kook

"Dress" he said unaffectedly.

Jisso was by the time come to the dining hearing the loud voice, and she notice even jimin,  jungkook was not bothered of her or not affected of her.

"Who gave you the permission to wear my alpha's shirt to idiot omega" she scremed in her beta voice trying to make kook submit without noticing the presence of jisso and yoongi behind. And the two were mad and was about to reach her but stop when they saw jungkook don't even flinch, he was still rubing jimins tummy who was looking at him in wide eyes and later smirk at irene.

Irene was shock too why he is not submitting.

"Submit omega" she again uses her beta voice on kook. Who look at her irritadly and said which make everyone wide their eyes and mouth

"You are not my alpha.... i will not submit to someone else "

"What did you say" she was about to reach kook but yoongi stand infront of him, and jisso walks to making irene gulp.

"Never use your filthy wolf voice in my house.is that clear to you irene. I just give a space for you to stay nothing more. You have no right to order around not even to maid. And you should obey jungkook bcoz he is my son. Dare to not i will show you who Luna Kim Jisso is. I am not harming just bcoz you are pregnant. Be grateful for your child or else you would be in yoongi's teeth." She said with a smirk which replaced with a smile looking at her children.

Irene look at yoongi, who flicker his eyes in golden yellow and that made her gulp the alpha was angry yet holding it bcoz she is pregnant.

Everyone come for breakfast, irene was run to sit next to taehyung which made the alpha growl little. Everyone settle down four of them still have a question about what happened.

Jungkook walk straightly to taehyung who smile at him moving back his chair making space for his omega to place himself on his lap, jungkook not bothered all the pop out eyes looking at him, he place comfortably in taehyung who wrap his hands in kook waist, and he start to feed his omega.

Everyone look at each other like "did we miss something??  Is the dramas happened was dream" look. Irene was fuming, she tell she was carrying taehyung child and not even the maids pays attention to her, and taehyung he don't even care and also made her submit two times just for the slut omega that he is feeding.

"Huff...what's this he don't even know to feed himself??  What a pathetic omega" she scoff.

"Irene.....    " taehyung called her out almost at a shout, his scent was getting bitter with anger, jungkook look at jimin who was slightly shaking and yoongi was scooping him. He sigh and nuzzles his nose on taehyung's neck, just like wonder the bitterness calms down in taehyungs scent.

After breakfast chanyoel come to take the three back home, jisso was crying but  whayt can she do she cant ask them to leave jungkook in more hurt, hyungsik was also sad. Irene was smiling in victory. When taehyung comes back he saw a crying jimin, jungkook and jisso with bags near them, actually he feels the distress of his omega which made him comeback soon.

As he enter jungkook run to him throwing himself hiding his face on taehyungs neck who patted the back of omega to sooth him.

"I.... i don't... want....to goo....from alpha.." jungkook said in btwn his cries, which made taehyung wide his eyes and look around analysing the situation. He cant leave jungkook, no... he is marked it will hurt both way too badly.

He take a deep breath, making kook stand on his feet. Bcoz he know what gonna come. And he said

"I cant leave my omega. I marked him.....he cant stay away from me."

Silence............!