chocolate 💜

The birthdays of both the kids was held by the kims in a very grand manner, the guest who have come for the coronation stayed for two more daysvto bless the little omega and trueblood, witches present grand wishes and blessing show the little curious wolf some magic tricks making their eyes shine with stars.

Everything fall back in position, if u ask koo is the old innocent omega but his omega nature really mature as he himself is a mother, and a luna. He care for his pack members just like a mom do to his children and jisso is so proud of how kind and attentive jungkook is. She still manages to guide the little omega over the administration and the clinics overall. He go to the pack main clinic three times in a week with jisso or jimin or lisa, jin tells him how the works are going on what is needed for the clinic which he himself inspect and tell his alpha.

The schools are administed under jimin which jungkook himself assign, jimin was so happy that his brother in law trust him in that duty, he do go and child check play with little kids and also helps them when they shift mostly omega pups who takes time as their humans are week he calm them with his scent so that they wont panic in the pain.

He assign lisa over the art department in the pack education system where she could get help from his brother hobi and mate jackson who is a great support.  She was so happy when taehyung give her appointment letter. What jungkook was doing he make sure the omegas around him are not settle inside home and kitchen, known or unknown he lift their confidence and make them independent, his in laws and mate are so proud of him supporting his little suggestions while his alpha brothers looking at him grow like a n actuall luna with proud eyes.

Taehyung gets stress with all the office works and pack duties, its true his whole family support him and do perfectly their work making it hundred times easier for him but fir the past week the headache he have was increasing making it really hard and for the fact he do forgive vante and the wolf met his child and mate last night, but the problem is along with his throbbing headache his wolf is becoming a nuisance asking for jungkook all the time he was in office telling he only allow him to meet once that too after one year.

Little did he know the headache was not only bcoz of his work stress but bcoz of his delayed ruts. His ruts delayed when his omega was conceived, normally after six or seven moths after the pup is born the alpha goes on ruts again while the omegas heat remain delayed bcox of the lactation, but due to taehyung cut off vante, the wolf delayed the ruts even more as he know tae will hate him more if he pound on the omega.

Now tae is okay with vante, everything fall in plqce, vante meet jungkook qnd the wolf losing his grip on the ruts he hold till day or should i say almost two and a half year.

When he reach home vante was still asking him to give him control he tell he will give him after he see jungkook but the wolf is a complete nuisance making his head almost explode in pain. And finally he give him the control making him shift while  he reach the upper floor to his gaigantic wolf.

Vante first reach to his son's crib where he was sleeping holding his bunny plushie with a cute pout, the wolf dig his head on the tummy of  yoontae and rub his snot making the kid smile in his sleep, yoontae hold his tiny fist on the fur of vante making the wolf purr in satisfaction, till day the wolf always ask sorry for his pup for making him see death bcoz of his stupidity. He always feel proud watching the little kid take  everything after taehyung and him.

He slowly make his snot towards the kids neck which yoontae bear for his appa he scented the kid and step back looking at his pup sleeping with a satisfied happy smile, he have a satisfied look too seeing his pup smell his scent anyone could tell the pup is his from 50 meters away.

Then he walk back to his room, closing the door with his head he hear water sound from the bathroom knowing the omega is bathing his eyes darken abd his mind rush to all those unholy moments he had with moon, his scent start to get more intense and his body starts to get heated up, unknown to taehyung he get into his ruts while his wolf is having the control.

The entire room smell of vante's chocolate scent that lingers each and every corner of the room, his arosal can make anyone submit on their knees even alpha's.  He immediately mindlink his family which include jisso, hyungsik and yoongi asking them to get yoontae, yeona and jimin and shift to their guest house or to the jeons immediately as he is in ruts, and everyone froze on their spot when received the mindlink and they know its vante from the deep voice that resonate in their head which is more deeper than of taehyungs they know they can only do one thing just do as he say.

With that the family pack and moves out real quick, as its only jimin and jisso was in home they took the kids and go directly to jeons while hyungsik and yoongi will reach there.

Jungkook heart was beating like super fast, he dont know why he was feeling weak while he had the bath he thought he is not well so he quickly wash up abd get in his bathrobe and open the door only to meet with a lustful crimson red eyes looking at his wet body, hair dripping with water, his thin porcelain legs that was exposed from thighs which drips water droples his exposed colorbone which proudly shows his alphas mark.

He look at the wolf who was walking towards him in slow steps, the intense chocolate smell make his knees go weak, he fall on the floor holding the door frame making the bathrobe to split sideways showing his inner thighs more, the wolf growl at the sight, his omega is showing his neck, all vulnerable and weak infront of him like a prey.

Vante smirk and reach kook, he dug his snot into the mark of the omega who arch his neck back when he get a lick from the wolf

"Ahhh~~~al~phaaahhh~~~" he clutches on the fur and moan, leaking slick just with a lick from the wolf, his eyes hooded with lust and look into the deep red eyes which was looking at him with lust and a smirk.

"Lets have fun moonlove" vante's sound resonate in his head which simply make the poor omega to moan......