pain😭🥺

(** guys did you feel this book is getting long?? If so just notice me, i will finish this up even tho i have a lot of small ideas poping in my head now and then)

------------------------------------------------------

Days have passed, yeona is the star of purple moon, her giggles with kookies baby talks is something the whole packhouse adore now. Jimin is having a complete change from a sassy braty cute omega to a mother, he is too protective over yeona as well as jungkook.

Kook wish something or his eyes get teary you have to face a angry jimin first whether its tae or anyone can be that, they will and must go through jimin, so well jungkook is attaching to jimin to get his wants if tae or yoongi say no to it.

Its almost jungkooks due, his checkups are done both baby and mom is safe and healthy, the packhouse is well prepared for any emergency just like they prepared for jimin, the bags are already packed there is an extra car in the parking just in case.

It was a wednesday jisso and hyungsik went for a pack meeting as taehyung dies not head as the head alpha since hyugsik and jisso think if tae has to be crowned, kookie also needed to be crowned with him as luna and the omega is pregnant and so as tae is in responsibility, they think its better the couple takeover when they are settle a little and its not a big deal for tae's parents to rule a little more.

Yoongi went to office but today tae also needed in office as hyungsik is not in the pack, leaving jimin and jungkook with yeona in the packhouse. Lisa said she will join them by noon with jackson so if any emergency comes jackson will be there and they all find it okay, except tae, its not like he dont like or trust jackson but its his fear to leave the omega till noon alone with jimin. But somehow jimin push him out.

After breakfast they both watch some cartoons with yeona who have no idea but yaa his kookie uncle want to watch and he use her name, simple. After that the girl sleep on jimins lap sucking his milk, so he went to place her on the guest room in downfloor, since kook was on living jimin cant left him out. But he unknowingly fall asleep with yeona as he don't sleep last night bcoz of his hyper active nocturnal daughter who choose to play all night.

When kook get bored of siting alone he go abd check on jimin finding jimin and yeona sleep sound, he smile and them and climp the stairs with his huge belly

When kook get bored of siting alone he go abd check on jimin finding jimin and yeona sleep sound, he smile and them and climp the stairs with his huge belly. While climbing he think of tae, his alpha hold his belly from backhuging him and slightly lift his swollen belly in his hand, and kook say its actually what heavens feels. If tae is here he usually lift his belly in between when kook look tired making the omega feel bliss. He miss his alpha.

So kook enter his room, closing the door climbing on to the nest on the bed, he lay down nose digging deep into his alphas clothes. And he fall asleep.

"Ahhh~~~~~ggghhhh..... " kook wake up crying in pain with the kick his baby give him. Its really get used to the kicks but this one is really good one making him tear up. He press him arm on the bed and lift him while holding the lower belly with other hand, his eyes are tearing

"Hy.... hyungg...... ahhhhh" he call out jimin but for his unluck the door was closed and their room is soundproof.

He try to serch his phone on the bed but realise its on downfloor. He was screaming in pain holding the belly, he was trying to link tae but the distance make him not possible, tae can feel something wrong but they cant speak through the link if distance is more.

He somehow try to get up from the bed holding the walls and try to reach the door, but another kick

"Alp.... haaaaAAAAHHHHHH~~~........ "

He feel he was peeing looking down the floor which was pooling in his water, he dont know what to do, the pain was unbearable to him making him weak and fall on the floor with a thud...

His eyes start to close with the immense pain he go through.... and he was laying there in the pool of his water and......

Blood.