wedding night (+18)🥵

Taehyung was looking at the wet boobs of kook with lust like a hawk looking at its prey, to devore it, he was squeezing it making kook go all wild.

He pull kooks bra strap down making his sholder to be completely exposed, he trail his kisses and love bites marking his omega with purple possessive marks, which scream who the omega belongs to.

He tore the purple bra that flot in the water exposing kooks boobs with a gasp, he look at his alpha with hooded eyes, biting his own lips making his alpha go wild, he attach his lips to the omega pulling the omegas head to back

Kook tag his fingers in the long black locks of his alpha pulling it making the manbun to remove and the locks fall over his alpha face, he pull it more when tae suck his lips and enter his tongue into his cavern devoring every part of his mouth l...

Kook tag his fingers in the long black locks of his alpha pulling it making the manbun to remove and the locks fall over his alpha face, he pull it more when tae suck his lips and enter his tongue into his cavern devoring every part of his mouth like a hungry wolf.

Tae's one hand was still massaging and squeezing and picking the buds of the boobs while the other was holding the omegas head. They parted when they lack the oxygen, by the time kook was already become a mess, hooded eyes with saliva sticking in his swollen lips, hardened boobs and dick, slick was leaking from his hole which was already wet in the water, he was panting.

, (bubs i have to tell, u have to imagine the island is something like manmade, like its in between the lake with a hieght of a half human, so if we stand near its bank we can still be half in water just like we are in swimming pools.... i hope u understand 😣😣)

Tae pull kook to wards the bank and making him stand while his back was leaning on the bank, they were still half in water. Taehyng kiss kook once again who was waiting for his alpha to do further, he trail his arms to kooks waists and pull the omegas dress further down. Leaving kook only in his lacy purple panty making him shy, tae pull out the flowy gown abd throw it on the bank.

He attack kooks boobs which are wett by the water shining in the moonlight he suck and lick it like an animal making kook to moan loudly, he was lactating making tae to suck it even harder to get the sweet milk of his omega, he attack the next brest also doing the same drinking the last drop of his omegas milk and lick his lip looking at the omega who was panting and was half laying on the ground.

"You are delicious my pup"

He growl making kook to moan loudly. He was still closed his eyes, still in the pleasure his alpha gave him  that make him not knowing that his alpha dive into the lake.

Tae was looking at the delicious mean which was bounded with a lacy purple pantee that was in water, the milky thin thighs and the cute dick that was asking to get free, tae was looking at his meal with his red eyes, the water is giving him a vibe which is more erotic.

He bite on the thigh making kook aware where his alpha is, he wake up and look at his alpha through the clear water which was showing the moon in it along with a not so clear image of his alpha who was in between his legs.