chocolate

Things have been pretty well, jungkook is falling in love with his alpha that make it start to not get tickles by his alphas touch, but he start to get it weired, and an impatient taehyung was good at picking his omegas change celebrating a festival in his head but everything falls on that day, means three days back.

After that day kookie become super clingy to tae, and he don't complain though, if you ask they literally smell each other like as if they just had sex all the time, mostly tae the omega is alwats scenting him. And you may think what happen well......

Three days back during dinner everyone was settle and having food, kookie was feeling weired more like he feels stomach pain, but he thought it was bcoz he eat alot of dry fruits with jimin so he shrug it off or else he will get scold from yoongi. Taehyung see the discomfort in kook ans ask but he said nothing he was hungry.

But things get complicated when jungkook feels like he pee..... on his fucking pant, he feels horrible, he look at everyone in pale worried expression, tears swell up in his doe eyes, lips wobbling and he run to the washroom making everyone worried.

Tae and yoongi stand to run behind the omega, but widen their eyes in horror when they hear a fearful scream from upstairs, without a due the duo runs to kook who lock the washroom, only crying was heard. Both tae and yoongi panicked and knock the door sometimes slam it calling kookie to open.

"Bub.... open the door.... what's wrong?  Pup... pup... "

"Kookieya, why are you crying?  See hyung is there, open the door baby"

By the time the rest of them also reach, they get no sign from inside making them panic more and tae decide to break the door.

"Pup, i m going to break the door. Stay away from it okay love"

He was about to push it but they hear some russeling and he stop, seeing the door open. Tae enters with worries taging a same expresioned yoongi behind, they notice kook was a complete mess and the boy was shaking his head and moving back as they approch.

Tae slowly approch him and scoop him in to his embrace

"What's wrong pup?  Alpha is hear.... can you tell alpha like a good pup  you are? " he ask in most soft voice receiving a small nod in btwn the sniffing soinds from his chest.

"I... i... going to die... " he said crying making everyone panic, yoongi was freaking out like he don't even able to open his mouth. Jisso run to her children and stabd near them and ask as she sence his son or son in law is freaking out.

"What are you saying kookie?  Who told you so.... say mom what happen? "

"I... i.... pee... blood... " then he again start to cry

"You.... what" taehyung and yoongi ask in horror receiving a smack from jisso and jimin who look at yoongi that he will kill him any time soon.

" i guess you guys go down, let me and jimin take care of this"

" what no.... i will not go " both taegi said together in shouts making jisso and jimin sign and pissed.

" mom what's wrong with you.... my mate is bleeding.... you want me to go.... lets take him to hospital.... "

" yes, mom tae is correct.... lets get him to hospital... i will get the car you take him down tae" yoongi immediately said as he was about to run out but was pulled back by jimin by his color. He was so done with his idiot alpha and his stupod brother, and they are wreacking his hormone with their continues stupidity.

"YAHH... JEON YOONGI AND KIM TAEHYUNG, YOU IDIOTS BETTER STEP OUT RIGHT NOW BEFORE I BAKE YOU AND EAT WITH MY RADDISH PICKLES AND KOOK HE IS JUST FUCKING HAVING HIS PERIODS YOU BLOODY PIECE OF STUPID ASS MONKEYS,

AND YOU IDIOT OF A HYUNG I WILL KILL YOU TODAY FOR NOT TEACHING HIM THE BASICZ AND MAKE HIS PANIC LIKE THIS". Jimin shout at his lungs, making everyone look at his in fear, okay they might be truebloods or alphas but that's nothing infront of a pissed pregnant omega. He breath out, rub his slightly swollen belly as if he had not do anything to make the atmosphere super cold.

"I guess i am hungry again" he voice out, breathing voice was heard after he said that. Everyone was holding there breath till now.

"Eomma i will get his need, you three go out, eomma you wait for me" he said and go out to get the sanitary needs for kookie.

Silence...... complete silence.

Hyungsik comes out right after jimin, yoongi and tae glance each other embarassed of how stupid they behave, taehyung slightly remove the omega from his wrap giving him to jisso, before placing a kiss on this crown.

Jisso and jimin teach the basic and usage of how to handle periods and all.

But after that day kookie was super clingy to tae, he feel insecure without his alpha, he always crave for his alpha's scent, usually he is always in taehyungs dress but now he even start to were the dresse from laundry basket with was full of taehyungs sweat ans scent. But that make tae worries making him scenting his omega every interval carrying him always.... they start to make it look like sayamise twins. If tae has to move kook made a nest with taes clothes on their bed and he curl into it like a worm.

And that's how tae has a clingy omega with his always. But today tae has to go to office, and kookie was not leaving him which make him with no option other than to take the omega with him.

Taehyung had not officially introduced kook as his mate as of that threat he was facing, he go to the office with a excited kookie behind, he was looking everything in amusement making taehyung chuckles.

On the way namjoon meet them and talk, tae and namjoon was talking about something regarding business, kookie was looking around but he suddenly notice a certain familiar figure make him fear, he go near to tae who immediately look him sensing the bitter scent of his mate

"What's wrong pup? "

"No..thing " he replied with a smile.

They go back to their cabin, kookie was sitting on taehyungs lap and is playing with his alpha's handsome face who was working in his laptop. Then someone knock the door

"Come in" tae said with his cold tone.

The sound of heals were hear, tae dont look up as he know who it was, he ask one of his assistant to get bananamilk for kookie so it might be her, but look when he hear sound of something break.

He look up to see the girl looking at them in wide eyes, more like she was in horror. He look at jungkook who was scooting closer to him in fear seeing her.

"What the fuck jennie? " he raise his  voice

"I... i.. m sorry... sir" she bowed still looking at jungkook in his lap.

"What are you doing?  Why are you looking at my mate like that.  Step back beta, he is not comfortable " he said slight gerting in his low register voice sending shiver down her spine.

*that boy is alpha tae's mate.... oh god i really fucked up. If he tell alpha tae, god he will rip me apart.  I have to do something * she thought, bowing once again telling sorry and run outside the cabin.