chanbeak

Everything was as usual in purplemoon. Days are smooth, pack going under its duties, everything is as beautiful as ever. Nothing much important happens except an announcement of a grand ball on occasions to the second prince coming of age ceremony.

Though it was of jimin's bday celebration the pack members as well as neighboring pack have some common thoughts as of head alpha and luna.  A chance to become future alpha's mate.

Though taehyung was obvious to the fact he can't deny it as its been conducting on his brother's name.  And he will never do anything that will hurt jimin. 

About jimin and lisa that two dorks still paces around the ground to detect the mate pull but disappoint. On hearing about the ball both of them decided to utilise its maximum.  As jimin is that days center of attraction everyone will comes across him and being with jimin like a puppy lisa is also in the spot light.

They plan that at anycost they gonna make their mates fall for them. That day itself.

And for jeons nothing special has happen. Everything is same accept the fact beakhyung is getting more attracted to chan, his wolf is wiggling his tale all the time chan is near, thats not helping him at all.

As for chan he was happy his long waiting for his mate is gonna over. Just one week more. He prepared small gifts, clothes, new bed, comforters, curtains, everything neede for welcoming his mate, to welcome another omega.

Jungkook is still the baby of his hyungs, still his morning routines, no change. And as far of yoongi he starts to miss his unknown mate.  As his hyung is going to have his mate with him soon, he still don't know who it is.

One week as passed, today is beakhyungs bday. The jeons have already present in beak's home. His parents know chan is his mate. They are waiting for midnight.

They prepare the bday arrangement while the two omegas are in their chitchats. Beak is nervous and sad thinking of the possibility of chan not being his mate.

Its already 11:50pm. All are eagerly waiting, kookie is dozing off in yoongi's lap, still trying hard to not sleep juat for beak.

Its 12:00 am.  Everyone sings happy birthday and thats when beaks eyes dilated, turns to icy blue, his omega takes control of his human, he get the intoxicating smell of coffee and mint. Unusual combo but addictive. He turns his eyes to the smell and on seeing the person his eyes get teary, a smile crept on his lips.

There he is chan, arms wide open for his omega. He is crying over the fact that his waiting is over, he no longer have to admire abd love his omega from far, he have him in his arm now, he can tell he is his omega, he can hug and kiss him, he don't want to run when he gets blush. He no longer have to hide from his omega. His dream comes true.

The omega runs and throw himself on chan, who wrap his both arms protectively over the petite body, swirl around in happiness. He stops and look in beak's eyes and tell

"My omega" and give a peck in his forhead. 

Baek received the kiss, smiling while closed eyes and replied

"My alpha".

Everyone was happy congratulate both mates except kook

Everyone was happy congratulate both mates except kook. His little head is still buffering why his best friend is in his hyungs arms. Why his hyung kisses him like he kisses kookoo baby. His little coconut head is processing the jealous as he is not even considering the mate fact in that coconut head. And he sulk, a big pout evident in his face.

Yoongi was near him to notice the sudden change in kook, the way he looks the mates and the sulk.

And they explained kook that chan and beak are mates, he have to live together like married couple, beak will come to oir home, kook can play all time with beak, and of course kook is still chan's baby kookoo.

He somehow understand but not completely. He was happy he can play more and in future beak gives more babies to play with him. He don't know how but still, he is super happy that he was hopping around and even ask beak's parents whether he can take baek home today.

They returns to home, baeks luggage they plan to bring jext day, yoongi carries kook to his room, sing lullaby and make him sleep, and go to his room. While chanbeak go to their room, chan gives his gifts. They talk for more times, there was no awkward feeling as they both know each other and chan kisses baek.

At first he froze on the spot processing what happen, later he returs the kiss which leads to a heat makeout session. And they make love that night. Chan mark his omega as his. His mark proudly displays on baek's beck along with those love arts of chan.

Next morning kook as usual had beakfast in sleep abd then wakeup but his eyes are having dark circles as he dont sleep.

"Koo what happen to you?  You don't sleep? " yoongi ask.  And everyone attention was on kook.

And they ge starts to cry making the three panic. Chan make him sit on his lap and rub his back, baek brings him water and wait for kook to say something

"Hyung, there is ghost in our home hyung" he cry loudly

"Ghost?  What's wrong koo?  Did you had a nightmare " yoongi ask

"No hyung, yesterday night the ghost was crying. I come to hyung's room but it was inside hyubg's room so i ran back and today i see baeky's neck. Ghost bite him hyung... please hyung lets go from hear" he was crying more loudly now.

Baek hide his neck with hands, head low, his face is as red as ketchup. Yoongi's mouth hang open as his jaw reaches the floor and chan don't know how to react, he can't run as kook was in his lap. He was embarrassed as he forget the fact his brother was next door.

After awhile they somehow made him relax and tell there is no ghost its mare mark, we should have them as symbol of love.. blablabla....

Baek can't look at yoongi or kook he was embarrassed as much as he feel like dig a hole abd lay himself dowb in it. And chan mentally noted to make his and yoongi's room sound proof as soon as possible vefore his wolf lose control over his omega and yoongi find his mate.

And with that the day goes. Next week is the ball, they all are invited and are eager to.

Lets see whats gonna happen their........ !