**** can you read it please? **

****bubs you know how much happy i am??  Bcoz when i start writing this i never expect i would have 1k readers, seriously. When i read other ff, which have so many readers i use to pout and wish for a few more readers, i still remember when i have 100 readers.  And the day i woke up with 15 notification, with a reader who comment, i just woke up with a happy smile.

I am so lonely that make no notification even from my whatsapp, no one actually care me, when i skip the class even for days no one even try to message me asking,  "are you okay"

If i put my phone switch off even for days no one is gonna identify or worry about it, in general i am so lonely soul that no one actually care. I actually dont have a friend even though i wanted atleast one, my depressed mind and my trust issues dont allow me to have someone close to me.

And you know i have a friend in wattpad, she vote my work even before read, she comment almost in every chapter, encorage me, sometimes message me and i am really greatful for her, and her time and care.

And now i have 12k readers, i use to have notification everyday even if i dont update i got 700+ likes and i am so so happy for this.

I want to say i am so thankful for your love and time that you are ready to spend it on my silly work.

I know i have a lot of mistakes and spelling errors, as i say this story still havr no story line in my mind, i just write it when my mind say so.... and i wrote in on spot may be bcoz of selfishness to receive a notification that gives a smile to a lonely soul like me, i dont even waste my time to correct and upload it as soon as i end the writting. And i am really sorry for being irresponsible.

I hope you will forgive me.

Thank you so much again bubs💜