irene

After jimin and jungkook left the hall become super silent and cold, the aura taehyung is making everyone suffocate even his hyungs. To tell namjoon and hobi is also present, bcoz taehyung was panicking in between the meeting making hyungsik to call it off for another day, and they hear taehyung scream clutching his heart and the next thing was taehyung run with a blood red eyes, who shifted immediately after crossing the street.

So that make everyone to come to packhouse to know what wrong. Taehyung was intensely staring at irene who was trying hard to act she is unaffected.

"Why did you try to harm jungkook" he ask in his husky low voice sending shiver to anyone who hear it.

"I.. i don't know.... i just.... just ask him to buy.... some mangoes..... i don't know anything" she said.

"Is that so??  Okay leave it, i belive you but what you gonna tell about this? " jisso ask her placing the notes taehyung was reveiving as treats.

She saw how irene's eye went a little wide but hide it immediately as if she don't know what's it.

"What is that? " she azk.

"So, you don't know. Okay then let me tell you a story. To all of you.  A few years back, my son fell in love with a beautiful girl, she was just like my jungkook, pure and a happy soul, i never saw her hurting anything. She was my son's best friend and we all love her just like we love lisa. And they both fell in love, but my poor boy start to get these threat notes everytime he took her out for somw dates, as a teenager he found it as a prank and shrug it off, he found out she was not his mate but still both stay in love, and you know what my boy want to see later, the lifeless body of Kim Rose"
She said looking at taehyung who was angry and teary eye and then at everyone who wide their eyes and at last at namjoon who stood there froze, he never belived his lil sister will commit suicide but there was nothing left to proove wrong, but today after years her name was mentioned, as taehyung first love.

"My boy was gone numb, i still remember how he run out of sudden but no one care to ask him why, he had suffered alone, losing his love, not knowing who was behind it, blaming everything on himself. He was tried and even i don't see my boy suffer, he was always an understanding one so i don't want to put efforts on him, and thinking as him as a trueblood i also think he can handle everything which i fail as a mother. After rose death he dont receive letters, but everytime he spend time with someone otherthan his family he received one, so my son change himself to be cold to save others from the evil that lingers around him"

"After a break he receive it again when he found out kook is his mate" jisso pause, looking at everyone whose eye widen, yoongi fisted his palm in anger.

"My son pushesh him to make sure he was safe, he pushed it as far she run during his rut and his omega's heat.  We all blame him when she come to tell that she was pregnant while tae was continuely telling he don't. "

"Only thing my son said was, i smell jungkook smell mom i dont remember anything else.  And i talk to vante alone, and he tell me something " she paused looking at irene.

"Vante, she took over completely when taehyung lose his control in jungkook smell, and he shifted to his wolf form" she said making gasping voice in the hall, irene curled her fist, biting her lips as if she was caught, but she can't move two trueblood traped her in their aura, she cant even take a step.

"That why tae had no idea what happen on that day, its vante not taehyung.  And irene you are telling me he mated you in wolf form??  Girl you can't survive him in his human form on his ruts then how could you by his wolf form?? " jisso said with a smirk.

"Taehyung come to me last day, tell me all these story, and i knew what vante tells me, i was joining the dots so i ask him whether he received a letter again after being the so called mating with irene"

"And he said no!" She smirk widely looking at irene. Who mentally slapped for her mistake.

"And i knew it was always her, behind my son as his darkest shadow. And can anyone hear the heartbeat from her belly now? " jisso ask making irene look at her in disbelife.

"I dont do anything, bcoz there was no child in your womb. From the mention of jungkook's scent on her make me doubt, and i called one of my best friend hwasa who is a witch tell her about everything and she tell me about the portion that can manipulate someones scent, she also tell me there are witch craft that can make heartbeat even movement of a pup. She gave me a portion to test it right, and the first day irene unknowingly had it i find out the heart beat was fake.  So hwasa redo the witch craft on her. " she tell making everyone on anger.

"She try to manipulate tae on his rut thinking she could win, but vante always keep a hold on himself he shift making her all plan in vain, and that's how she comes witj something like this. Now its your turn" jisso finishes of looking at hyungsik who was smiling at her proudly.

Taehyung restained himself and tell in his trueblood voice as a command

"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of purple moon order irene to get 100 whip daily for the complete month, sustain her life by providing minimum food. By the end of the month, i order General Kim Namjoon will excecute her, he can choose the method in either of his form, human or wolf. " tae complete the order making everyone proud, irene went cold, 100 whip daily will enough to kill her and a month, life ending in namjoons hand. She want to pleade, cry on knees but she was still frozen on the trueblood's order.

Namjoon was happy, he could get the revenge for his beloved lil sis. This month namjoon with count each day, he promised to keep irene healthy till the end of this month, he want to hunt down his prey, till there last breath, begging on their knees to his wolf, who will ready to tore her in pieces. The smirk on his face was enough giving shiver to everyone in the hall and that made taehyung feel happy, his first love will finaly get justice.