baby mochi😇

Lisa, jackson and yuna went back home after the drama kook has kept. After everything is set jimin goes to the yonger to see what he was doing only to find him drawing something with a huge pout, jimin giggled seeing the younger being adorable even when he is angry.

The next day was as usual goes in packhouse, everyone is still giving a silent treatment to tae but the intensity falls down except for jimin, the omega is still angry with his hyung abd he shows it well.

Its 11 in the morning, yoongi and hyungsik went to office as yoongi is working under him. Taehyung was going by noon so he slept a little more and woke up, and come for breakfast only to find jimin eating his second round of breakfast, stuffing the pancakes and bacon with his pickles.

Tae took a seat the maids come with his breakfast, he secretly glances jimin but the yonger is full focused on the food. And he think his brother is having a good appetite nowadays and he gains a little wait but for tae jimin is still the cute fluff ball. And as usual a high energetic lisa enters the dining while screaming for jimin and he just roll his eyes at her, she bow and said good morning to tae which he returns with a smile.

The maid get her breakfast too, but she was watching her best friend stuffing his mouth with everything.

"Yaa !!jimin.... why are you eating alot"

"I m not eating alot bitch, i m just hungry"

"You eating like a pig"

"You are pig you witch"

"Telling the pig😒 see yourself in mirror u idiot mochi.... you really look like a dumplings "

Jimin drop the chopstick down looked at lisa in a murderous look, stand up and march to her to grab her hair but

"Kim jimin" taehyung calls him, not so loudly

Jimin halt and his anger changes to teary eyes, he look at lisa and then to taehyung only to see his brother opens his arms for him. He immediately runs to tae and jump on him and hide his face in taehyungs crook inhaling tae's scent, sniffing. Tae rubs his hands in round on jimin's back telling him sweet things to calm.

Jimin was upset but what make him hold tae like a koala not detaching him is he misses his alpha brother like crazy

"Chim are you still hungry baby? " tae ask him in soft voice, to which jimin nod his head on his neck. Taehyung smile and make jimin sit straight on his lap who was still clutching on tae's color. Tae place the pancake and bacons on jimins mouth which he chew, but not so long tae notice jimins fist on his shirt getting loose and he look at his younger brother who was sleeping in his arm with a half chewed pancake on his mouth.

Taehyung smile at it, place his fingers inside jimins mouth to take the pancake out, wipe his mouth with a tissue, and he washes his hands. Taehyung look at jimin like he was his world, he really misses his little chim so much for the past days and finding him like a baby in his arms making his eyes shine with love. He place a kiss on jimin crown and inhale the sweet scent of his brother but shot his eyes open, looking at jimin again before sniffing him.

"Vante, chim smell different but its not yoongi hyungs smell.....it...it smells sweet..."

"Tae i too notice, let me take over for a sec"

"Hmm"

Tae's eyes light shade of red as vante took over, he sniff again on jimin and concentrate his hearing

He hears four heartbeat....one of his own, one is jimin's another one is of lisa's and an unknown beat from jimin.

Tae get back his control, tighten the grip over jimin and peppered him with a lot of butterfly kisses all over his face and head with tears flows down. He feels like he owns the world. Jimin open his eyes looking at tae who was sheding tears with a happy scent which confused him, he put his small hands on tae's face wiped the tears