who is he??

Hey bubs....
I m sorry for making this sooo late....
Okay lets get into it....

Everyone watch in horror what just happened.....

Three growls where heard.... and hwasa look at them with a smirk.....

Everyone watches how the knife stay before jungkook and froze.....

The first growl was not of taehyung..... its from yoontae..... for the second time he surface his trueblood side.... his crimson red color eyes and the small growl..... sitting in a defence mode in jungkooks lap.... the second growl was from taehyung.... loud and murderous.... and third was from yoongi.... he bere his canine....

And hwasa look at something extra..... the blue eyes of jimin and how he stand infront of jungkook like a sheild....

Hwasa clap her hands once and the knife disappear..... everyone look confuse but their defensive stand dont move a little.... jisso was looking angry too.... she cant belive what hwasa did....

The next thing make everyone confuse more..... they see how jungkook smile at hwasa like nothing happen and extend his hands for her.... which hwasa took.... their moves were watching by everyone....

Hwasa just smile and kiss jungkook's knuckles

"Good to see you luna"

No understand what they are doing and they wide their eyes in shock when jungkook smile and surface his eye color..... but it was not ocean blue its purple....

"Happy to finaly meet you hwasa" he replied with a more low register voice than his original....

Hwasa laugh at their confused face...

"I think i have some explanation "

She sit on the couch like a queen.... and start to tell

"Jungkook is not a normal omega..... he is a True Blood Omega..... or should i say Purple Omega..... i know you are confused.... but that's the truth..... i don't know why you dont question out your observation yet.... but let me ask you

I know nobody except yoongi and taehyung had seen his wolf form right??  And i know its the first time you see his original eyes, but i bet he flicker it atleast for a sec.... especially when he found his mate.... isn't it tae and i know jisso also have seen it" they just nod..... yes jisso had seen but she thought he just seen something and not real

"Don't you wonder how a normal omega could be the mate of taehyung who is having power of two truebloods?? 
Delivering a truebloods child is almost kill many especially an omega.... don't you wonder how jungkook survived after  what he go through his delivery time??
And didn't you wonder how could a normal omega handle a truebloods ruts??  Especially when you mate him in your true form? " she ask each question make them wonder more.... yes they do have question this but neglect it thinking they are mates.... but when she ask they also doubt how is that possible

"Because he is not a normal omega..... he is born for taehyung and he is special just like him "

"But... why he don't " taehyung ask but before he complete hwasa said

"Because i hide his true form, to protect him..... he dont have super powers but he do have specialities..... he can bere the most powerful pup which is his curse too..... and who is having him will only prosper..... if you remember the time purplemoon was suffered in the past, with floods and poverty..... hyungsik you know how everything fall on right place right..... because he was born in our pack..... with the blessing..... its him that brought the pack blessing..... he was born for purplemoon and taehyung..... but just like how special he is.... his birth also cause the death of his parents..... so i have no option but to hide him until his gaurdians are with him.... "

"Yoontae is his last gaurdian..... and he was waiting for his son.... and now he can surface his trueform.... yoongi is in his father's place, while jimin is his shield of mother's love, and you taehyung you are his strength his mate and lastly yoontae his son..... you four are the most important men in his life..... his gaurdians.... "

"Yes it was good to him to hide.... i can understand you taehyung..... but the people who where after him wait for years for him to surface..... if i dont come today.... he will surface himself when he feel safe with you four presence and you all will stay in dark.... so i have no choice but to say you before hand..... i have to warn you that they are after jungkook.... and they knew the trueblood omega is in purplemoon..... they were confuse whether he is in purplemoon or in exo..... remember how they call you regarding the missing of omega's..... they are serching for jungkook..... keep him safe.... they will get him because the dark witches in their side tell about the omega in his womb..... the next trueblood omega..... they will come to get both of them.... "

Taehyung growl thinking someone is after his mate and unborn child....

"Who? "

"You know him.....

......

While everything was said one person look lost.... he was looking at jungkook with a broken heart.... yes its yoongi...

If jungkook is a trueblood then he will be not his own brother.... his father was an alpha.... he look at him with glossy eyes....

Something in his heart was questioning him while other part is telling no matter of he is not his own blood.... he is still his brother.....

_______________________________________

Don't worry i will update from now on😣

Hope u like this