The Truth UnTold

After freshing up taehyung goes to his office. On the way he was smiling like an idiot, the encounter with the omega is uplifting his mood completely, he feel fresh and happy, like he got a jackpot.

He enters his office, his employees vows to him and looks at him in wierd as its the first time they see him smiling like this, they just feel their CEO is in good mood today and goes on with their work.

But taehyung was only thinking about a certain omega, how he sleep in his arm, how cute and innocent he is all comes to his smile but then he think of what the younger told him. And taehyung is having a confusion in whether the boy is his mate and if so he can't accept him even if he wants it too. But why?

Taehyung had a story which he hide from everyone, a story he hates. When he was 16 years old, he met with a beautiful girl, his classmate and later he find she was namjoon's yonger sister. The two were best friends just like jimin and lisa, they goes and comes to school together, have lunch together, study together. She was the only omega who is close to him except jimin. And being a young teenage boy, he starts to feel an attraction towards her. And she too feel for him, but both chooses to keep in silence, they don't wanna ruin their friendship more over they dont know if they are mates or not.

As time passes the both become so close that they are inseparable, their famiky find it cute just like how they see jimin and lisa but the feeling that both hide, comes out one day. His first kiss was her, his first love, they confessed it on his 17th birthday, she was three months yonger than him. The hide their relation from their family and promise if they are not mates they will convince their mates so that they can be together.

As time passes taehyung took her for small small dates, gifter her cute little gifts, sometime they cuddle, they visited beach and parks, go for movies, they were happy in their little bubble. But that don't last long

One day he received a letter in his locker, he usually get love letters from his secret admirer he find it cute and funny with a giggle he took it and read

"Having fun with a slut? No alpha you are only mine, no one will have you. You better leave her or she wont see her 17 bday"

He read the letter with a frone, but shrugged it thinking someone is just pranking as his relation was not public, actually no one knows it, as they both are together from the beginning no one doubt when someone see them together, so he just drop the letter in trash and go.

But everytime he took her out, the next day he receive a warning to leave her, later those letters are given with their pic and that made him get anxious and fear. He hide it from her as he dont want to make her afraid.

Each day the threat increases and he try in his ways to know who it was. And finaly its her 17 th day, the celebration was not huge like his but it was goid, after everyone goes he sneek in her room at night, gifter her a promise ring and propose her. Which she obviously accepted, that night they cuddled together, by early morning he sneek out to his home, its a sunday so tells her to come to packhouse which she said okay.

But that day she don't come to meet him, he think it was because of her bday so wait for monday to meet at school. But on monday morning he woke up with the biggest nightmare, jisso tell him that his lover is no more, she commited suicide. No one knows why she did it, headalpha ask to investigate but dont ger clue whereas there was one person who died that day mentally Taehyung, no one notice him, as no one know who the girl was for him.

When he was going through a lot of pain vante took control over him making his human sleep, everyone ask why vante is took the control to which he said may be bacause he is going to 18, and no one ask further. Every night he shift to his black gaint wolf, run through the wild reaching over the mountain top and howl in pain, he crys and sleep over the ground. After a week when re return to school there was a letter in his locker

"I told you, you are mine.... see what happened to your lover. This will be the fate of everyone you choose alpha"

He hate it, he hate because of him she died, he hate it because he ignore those treats, he hate it he cant find who is doing this.

And like so he turns eighteen, here abd there he receive those letters, he was hoping not to have mate because the letters telling that person might be his mate and he hate it. He received another letter the day after his birthday

"I see i am not your mate alpha, but its okay let you find that piece of shit too, i will wait so that i can remove that slit to from my alpha's life. So we can live together "

That brings chills to his spine and vante was angry, and that's the reason he don't go out to find who his mate is, if he use to get close to someone even if its for business the next day he receive a letter, so he put a cold cascade, to not show anyone his emotion and everyone think that because he is a trueblood, even though vante tells him he will protect their mate taehyung don't budge, he think its better not to have than to kill someone in his name.

And the sane fear euns through his mind today, after remembered all those things and jungkook. He is too naive and innocent, who trust anyone and it will be easy for someone to harm him. So taehyung comes to a conclusion, he gonna keep a distance from jungkook, he know he is gonna hurt the yonger but its for his safty, even if he made jungkook to hate him he will be happy seeing jungkook alive. With that Taehyung comes to his cold face, the smile he had in his face was long gone.

"I m sorry pup, alpha have to do this" he mentally tells and sigh.