Name 💜

Everyone was eagerly waiting to know the name of the baby. Except yeona who was in deep sleep in jimin's hand as she had just feeded.

Jungkook look all of them, the tears stain still there on his cheeks but the smile and glow he had tgrough those puffy eyes are brighter. Same goes for his alpha who dont even blink his eyes from his pup and his hands are still on jungkook rubbing with his thumb smoothly over the omega's hands.

"We decided the name.... it was so special for me... so meaningful for me..... " he said with tears brimming in the eyes and showing his bunny smile, he look at tae who assure him with smile and a nod and then he look at yoongi and chanyeol who were also had puffy eyes but are excitedly waiting, their smile, they hold a galaxy in their eyes looking at jungkook.

He look at his baby who was still sleeping cutely, 

"His name is..

Kim..

Cha Yoon Tae" he said with smile.

" our baby's name is  Kim Cha YoonTae" 

Then he look at his brothers who cheeks are wet with tears, they are happy and that is an understatement.

" i named him, after the most beautiful men of my life.  I dont have parents but i never felt it, i was always happy. They love me, protect me, care me like their own pup.  If i fall i use to cry "hyungiee" istead of mom like everyone. They are my happiness and then i got my alpha now my prince "

And the next sec he finished he was in his brothers arms, who both hold him like a glass jar, kissing him on his crown again and again. Chan hold his tears as he always being the father figure for the both, but yoongi he was holding kook on his chest and crying, telling he love the name.

And the kims watch them with adoration, respect and love. Everyone wish to have someone like them in their life isn't it???

------------------------------------------------------
Special update for my curious cats😋😋
Hope you love the name