yoonmin❤️

Jimin was staring at his mate, he was ao confused on what just have happened, he got a mate and she was beautiful and an alpha too seconds later his beautiful mate changes to a handsome alpha. 

He was still on ground looking at his mate with wide eyes, he turns to look at his family they are also in confusion and then he starts to yell

" mom, my mate is a witch..... see he is a shapeshifter..... wow.... isn't amazing..... oh moon goddess how much you love your chim"  he was blabbering loud, which make chanbeak laugh loud, his family facepalm and yoongi who was too much embarased on meeting his mate in a girl version and now his mate is making him embarrass more.

The people in the hall moves to have food, its only kims and jeons are present.

"Hyung, you cheated. Why did you do that. You will have to carry me as punishment " the omega who was clinging to yoongi said to him.

On hearing that jimin snaped his head to his mate and the omega, his eyes snaps to blue, dark blue, his omega is angry... angry on someone who is clinging to his mate that too on his presence.

Jimin wake up from ground and push the omega from yoongi hand. Kookie falls on the ground, hissing in pain, his doe eyes starts to tear up, lips are shivering.

Chanbaek and even jisso runs to kookie, yoongi stuck on processing what his mate do, and what makes everyone halt their movement was a loud growl,  a growl makes everyone weak except hyungsik and jisso.  Jisso snap her head to her son and see he looking at kook in pain, his red eyes are flickering between his hazel one. She was now getting more dots to connect.

Everyone looks at tae in shock, chan reach kookie who was shivering and whimpering on taes growl and the next thing make everyone in double shock and jimin in a state of betrayal.

Taehyung was producing his calm pheromones for that omega on ground, who was whimpering. And its making a great effect on kook. He was calming way better than the time jisso makes it for him.

Taehyung was continuously fighting his wolf, but producing his pheromones was not just his wolf its him who do it, and it confuses him too much. On getting a good hold on himself, he see how everyone looking at him, see how jimin looks at him in tears and pain and betrayal and it hurts him, he march outside from their.

Coming back to jimin, he feel like no one loves him, he pushed the omega because he dont like him on his mate, but what makes him hurt is that later his mate completely ignore his presence, the sour smell he gets grom his mate is telling he hate him, and to add fuel to his hurt his own brother growls on him and even produce calm pheromones that to not for him but for the same omega he pulls.

He hang his head low, and cry in silence but two people rush to him while others are with kook. He was engulfed in someones arm, he know who it was, his best friend lisa. She was producing her pheromones for him but the impact pf hurt he is in was made by his mate and his trueblood brother, and her efforts are not making an effect on him.

But on thinking of how she was with him make him cry on her sholder, completely hiding his face on her neck, desperately finding safe place. Soon the two was engulf in someone else. His appa, hyungsik, he can't tolerate his mochi to ve like this, desperate to find a safe place, vulnerable. He engulf them and was calming both, he was happy jimin have such an amazing friend like lisa, though he know jimin done a mistake by pulling yoongi's brother but he knows his child have no idea who kook is, and if he know ge is his mate's brother he won't have done it.

He look at yoongi and see he was flighting his wolf, yoongi hate what his mate have done to his brother who he treat as his own pup and his wolf was in pain seeing jimin like this. But his human ego is fighting not to forgive his mate. Hyungsik then mindlink yoongi as he can as he is the pack leader

"Yoongi, son please forgive my baby. He don't do it on purpose, he dont know you both are brothers and his omega self don't like a omega clinging on you.  Think about it son on his place. Don't fall for your own ego". 

Yoongi looks at jimin, then he think yes it was correct, jimin don't know who is kook to him, and he saw its not jimin but his omega wolf was the one who pushesh kook, now he can see the facts clearly.

He comes to jimin and take him from hyungsik, make him sit on his lap, and produced his pheromones for his mate to which jimin immediately hide his face on the crook of his neck. And he hear a small sorry from his mate.

It hurts yoongi, how his ego hurts his mate. He slowly strokes jimins back, he feels jimin stop crying, only sniffing was heard. Everyone see them in heart eyes, hyungsik was proud how yoongi fight his ego, jisso and lisa was more than happy for jimin, chanbaek don't judge jimin as they feel that jimin might have not known jungkook and his omega self might feel insecure and as of jungkook he think he do something that's why the cute hyung pushesh him.

Jungkook slowly approch the two mate, sit on the ground with his hyung and look at yoongi who smiles at him, he slowly put his hands on jimin back and said

"Hyung, kookie is sorry. You can also take kookie's hyung, we can play together. Baeky tell you are also my hyung, i will give you my nana milk, don't cry.... kookie hurt when hyung cry. Yoongi hyung like you. I also love you. " he said with tears, hopinh he was making up with jimin. He was thinking jimin feel leftout that kook and yoongi don't like him and that y he pushes him.

And it makes everyone hurt, the kims looks at him like they have never see someone pure like jungkook, jisso was happy is an understatement if her guessing are correct she cant be more than lucky. And chanbaek was feeling proud like parents seeing kookie be the first to apologize even its not his fault at all. And yoongi was crying thinking  how much innocent his brother was. And about jimin, he feels like he is bad, to treat such a pure soul like that.

Jimin remove himself from yoongi and saw jungkook looking at him in hope, tears in his doe eyes and he engulf kook on his embrace and starts to cry by telling again and again sorry. With that he keep in mind jungkook is that someone he gonna protect with his life.