alpha & his luna 💜

(***i know i make a fuss so take this update as an apology pleaseeeee🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺)

Purplemoon is ready with the coronation that welcome the new hier for them. The people, streets, parkhouse every thing is perfectly ready even taekook.

Invitations are send to the neighborhood pack everyone is eager to come and the birth of another trueblood also make everyone eager to come as everyone know now purplemoon is the most strongest no one dare to touch them and being aligned with them is a safe zone and who would leave the golden opportunity.

They prepared gift for the little omega and trueblood also for the new alpha and luna and have already been reach in purplemoon one day before.

Streets are decorated like festival, street shops are arranged as for the announcement after one week of coronation is yeona's bday the first girl of kim's and their precious prince jimins daughter's bday and so far as everyone's convinious kims arranged a party two days after the coronation for the bday celebration of both yeona and yoontae so that guest will also dont face any difficulties for another two visit which is within one n half months.

The packground has been arranged for the ceremony so that the whole guest and pack members can see it, they built a dias on which the ceremony will starts, werewolfs and witches which are werewolves also attend the ceremonies to give their blessings.

The current alpha Kim Hyungsik and his luna Kim Jisso is presented on the dias. Jimin with yoontae in his arm and yoongi is seated on the first row, beside yoongi is chanyeol witj yeona in his arms, beside him beahyung, then namjin with joongi in namjoons arm.

On the other side lisa with jackson, jhope and y/n is seated first beside her its henjie with her mate kai is seated.
Then followed by the guest inckuding the high officials and alphas and lunas of neighboring pack is being presented.

Hyungsik raise his arm making the pack members silence he start with his speach telling about taehyung and jungkook and thanking the pack members to follow him and jisso so far, loving and respecting them, he also thank for the friendship the other pack kept with him and his pack concluding it with asjing to continue the same in his sons reign also.

Back in the scene jungkook was so nervous and fidgeting with his fingers making tae laugh at his omegas antics, he calm the omega by releasing his pheromones and telling him encouraging words to be said kook was more nervous than him on his wedding. He was continuously questioning can he be a good luna but his alpha was telling him he will be the best purplemoon can ever have.

And the time arrives the drums and trumpet starts to blow indicating its time for the new alpha and his luna to arrive, the heartbeat of jungkook increased like those drums played he held his alphas hands tightly with teary eyes shaking his head making tae panic.

He hold the omega in his arms and sooth him by rubbing his back encoraging him telling he is the best they can have and somehow he calms down.

Taehyung hold on jungkooks habd abd lead him through the red carpet which was beautifully embroiled with golden threads screaming elegance and royality.

Tae was wearing a dark outfit screaming his power with a fur over cloak that trail over his shoulder to the floor behind him, head held straight in power, his cold face is returned which was not on him a minute ago,his long blacklocks are beautifully tied in a bun, he hold a crown that tells him he is prince of purplemoon,  his one hand was being locked with his luna whose blacklocks are reaching his shoulder, doe eyes still shining with the tears, but he held his head high with his alpha with a smile and an open heart to welcome his pack to his heart.  He was elegangly walk in a while gown beautifully detailed in golden designs and a long cloak that matches his alphas.  Their dresses are diverse just like their self, one his powerful but the other is pure and innocent, one is cold while the other is warm but they matches like yin and yarns.