cinnamon rolls💜

(So, my bub's has been telling me different stuff, some are asking me to even do magic and moongoddess😂😂 okay that all stuff not gonna happen and well, i dont try to make a change that i had visioned for the story line...... sooooooo....  lets get it...... !!)

Tae feel his heartbeat skip, his breath hitch, his face gone pale and eyes widen in terror. He look at kook holding his breath............. 🍂

The room was suffocated in silence....

Not even the breathing voice been heard

The tears that continuously falls through taehyungs cheek was the only movement in the room.....he look at his omega

Who had the same expression of him, holding his own breath. He was looking at his alpha, and trying to recollect what happened.....

Then again it happens......once more....

The baby kick taehyungs face with his cute little pink foot, making kook to hold the baby tighter to him, taehyung gulp the lump that formed in the mouth. And then

They both smelled the most wonderful smell they smelled so far.

Cinnamon,  an alpha. Tae was extremely happy kook cant expresse his feelings, the both dug their nose into the baby inhaling the sent to satisfy both parents.

Outside everyone confuse at the silence, and the sweet scent of jung kook along with taehyung, they all retract their doing fix their eyed on the door. Then they hit with a smell of CINNAMON.

A gasp was heard from the hallway, followed by continuous tears and hugs, prayes and greatfulness. And then they heard the loud wailing of the baby, make them jumb in happinesses. They feel they got their life back from death. While yeona calmly fall asleep in yoongi's chest as jimin was extremely tired by now.

The loud wail of their pup made both taekook cry in happiness, they cant explain, tae keep his arms around his small family as if he will lose them, kissing both of them telling sorrys and thankyou.....

The baby was still shut the eyes tightly, throwing his hands in air making kookie giggle, he pull the baby to his neck scenting the baby, assuring that he is their, same goes to tae who scented both his pups.

Kook placed his baby on his chest, he was shy but that was nothing when his child is crying in hunger, he pulls the clothes and make the baby latch to his left nipple, he feel the baby purr make him smile at him.

And slowly the baby start to suck his mom's love, making him feel the epitome of motherhood, kook brushes the baby head in love, taehyung watch how cute both of them look, the way his pup making voice while sucking make him chuckle

And slowly he falls asleep. Tae mind linked jin who cone with a huge smile and he take the baby and dress him in a cute dress after he do with the checkups, meanwhile tae make kook wear dress.

 Tae mind linked jin who cone with a huge smile and he take the baby and dress him in a cute dress after he do with the checkups, meanwhile tae make kook wear dress

After half hour, they were shifted to the room. No doubt yoongi was the first to brag inside with yeona still is hand, befire he meet or ask for the baby his first instict was to run to kook, and place a kiss on his forhead, checking him with his free hand and pating his hair with love.

Slowly everyone enter and was eagerly waiting for the star to wake up.they already knew it was a prince.

After few minutes he stirr in his mothers embrace, and slowly opens his eyes. Another sequel was heard from jungkook, jimin and jisso.  And a proud taehyung watching his pup's eye....

Or to be exact crimson red eyes. He is a trueblood like his appa, making tae proud like a king conquer his enemy land. Later his eyes changes to chocolate brown, he was looking everyone who was looking at him, blabbering to him, smiling.....he just watch them with no idea

"So what's the new trueblood's name? " lisa ask in excitement, while all nod their head in eager to know.

Tae smile looking at his pup placed on his small baby bed

And then at his omega who was smiling to him. They have already decided the name.

"Pup you tell them..." tae tell kook. Who smile at his alpha and then at his child

"His name is..

Kim......."

(Try to guess)

(**** hope u like the chapter🙈)

_________________________________________

So thats it, i know i try to play with u, but its just a part of the book, it should have emotions, always fluff and happy will make it boar, we should experience pain to realise how worthy happiness is.

And i love the fact my readers hold on optimistic, and asking for a postive outcome, some not even try to accept its bad. Well keep that to in your life bub's be positive and face whatever it is.. i love u💜💜