guysssssss😭😭😭😭

Guys my medicine third year results come😭😭😭😭 i pass the exam with first class.... i feel like crying.... i dont have much friends to share so sorry to tell you this and bothering you all..... i just feel like to tell you, because i am happy....

I was under treatment for depression while written this exam..... i wrote it just battling with my demons.... and to a point you all help me alot.... i will always be thankful to you all......

I m just writing this so if anyone of u can connet to what i am saying, believe me there is a way for u to escape

there was a phase in my life where i get completely blank.... no emotions.... no feelings nothing..... so many of u might know what i mean by this, while others might not..... however that phase is quite dangerous..... all your frustration and sadness and all emotions will bury deep inside you without surfacing..... its hell.....

i have no idea how to escape from the dark room i was put into..... once i realise how i am engulf in my own darkness i start to feel fear..... the demons in my head want me to die.... they keep on pushing me harder.... but the angel in my heart show me BTS.... i am not exaggerating anything..... its them who hold me tightly against my demons..... i was weak and vulnerable..... everytime i feel i couldn't anymore..... the pain and cry swell up but feel suffocate to cry make me even more vulnerable.....

that when i found MONO..... everytime namjoon sings me moonchild..... all those tears starts to pour down..... when he sing for me its okay to tear..... i cry without thinking without any constriction...... my heart always belived namjoon is with me..... sitting with me in that dark corner of my darkness..... slowly singing for me keeping me warm and safe so that i can leave all the burden my heart carrying..... once i cry i feel better..... and now i know the door of my darkness is namjoon..... my safe zone.....

i know a lot of people like me are here..... fight with your demons..... you will surely see your door..... of your magic shop 💜

i cant imagine what might have happen if MONO dont exist in this world..... i might have accept my defeat with my demons and died..... thankyou bts for keeping me in your love..... holding me tightly..... so that i become a doctor now💜💜

 so that i become a doctor now💜💜