blood ink

Hey bubs...
Actually i am so embarrassed to come....i don't know how to say sorry.... or if a sorry works now as i make u wait for months....u all knw i am spontaneous writer and i couldn't form words for this books....i m just...lost....sorry....

Hope u are not hating me....please read till end i have a few things to say....

Things were pretty good in purplemoon.... or it seems good.... the border were tight secure doubling the strength.... yoongi and chanyeol personally go to check the security alternatively.....

While everything was strict n under control jungkook live his happy life not worrying anything.... none of them make him worry..... they do everything subtle around jungkook.....

Months passes with his cute whines and moodswings.... but this time everything was comparatively lesser.... he seems calm more except his desire for taehyung..... the omega in him always want taehyung.... that one thing get double the time than of yoontae.... which is quite understandable..... the omega pup always seek safeness around his alpha parent.....

Jungkook even go with taehyung to office.... he sit with tae on his lap mostly or sometimes jennie will company him.... but in all he seems goofy and cheerful....

Jungkook was in his fourth month.... his belly was already big..... the final two months should be taken extra care off.... jungkook seems to glow even more beautiful if that's possible.... as time passess.... jungkook do have a tendency to ask for vante more..... vante scent them more powerfully that last longer than when tae does.... and he is more warm and fluffy.... its not like he don't want tae but the pup seems to be attached to vante more than taehyung a little bit...

And to say vante is extremely happy and proud that he even mock and tease taehyung.... one time tae get mad and shit vante only for jungkook to get upset and having a trantrum crying so much and finaly tae let his wolf to scent his mate n unborn....

They sleep with vante at night.... jungkook clutches on the thick black fur while vante keep on nuzzling and scenting him..... after he sleep tae shift back....

Vante can sense the unborn more clearly... than yoontae.... since this one was attached to him he have a bond a special bond... may be because both the wolf are different.... and the unborn is a purple omega.... he can sense the little pups small emotions n moves.... he feel happy everytime he get a goofy sense from the bond when he surface.... he can clearly know the pup loves him.... and he know anything to his pup he wont even let taehyung to handle the situation.... anyone lay a finger on vante's pup will surely see who he is.... in his monstrous form....

It was another winter morning in purplemoon.... the snow starts to fall and fill the land covering it into beautiful iceland..... on the first fall jungkook show a fist to let him make snowman.... no obe actually allows since it will be more slippery as well as cold but who gonna listen.... finally except jisso all of them shifted.... to their wolf form except yoontae n yeona who were inside the house.....

They all stand around jungkook protecting him from the winter winds while vante keep walking with him warming him enough....

Jungkook woke up from the smell of pancakes.... hos stomach growl in hunger and he look at taehyung who is still sleeping.... he slowly comes out of the bed and waddle to the kitchen.... holding his belly.....

"Eomma... hungry... "

"Omo... u scared me baby.... come sit i will get your fav chocolate strawberry pancake and bananamilk"

Jungkook lick his lips and wait with sparkling eyes... he is so happy and grateful that this pup don't take after tae much so he could drink bananamilk which was a forbidden fruit for him while with yoontae....

Jungkook was busy muching his pancakes that he dip in chocolate and moaning at the taste jisso watch him lovingly when tae comes down with yoontae.... tae kiss on jungkook for head complain him of not waking him up....

They all have their food and left to their works....jimin also went to school while the children are left with jisso....

At office taehyung was doing his paperwork while eyeing his pup laying on the couch snuggling into his coat and sleeping with a cute pout....that's when his phone rings

"Hello...hello.... who is there?... hello? "

Beep beep

Taehyung frone at the unknown call that just ended without a conversion....

Five minutes later he got a mail....he confusedly open it and his blood went cold and his eyes flicker from panic to anger....glazing in red eyes as he look from the sticky note that was attached to the lavender bouquet.... the scent of his pup....the bloody fucker who send it cover their scent with lavender....the exact same smell of jungkook....

And the note says

"Finally gotta with the purple one..."

In blood ink....

_________________________________________

I m so sorry to be this late.... i dont know how to ask you all this.... i just hope u dont hate be to make u wait and hope this is atleast a little bit good....

I have three things to ask

1. This is so shameful i know.... but if u are okay... and ready feel plz follow me.... i find some people miss to follow and they are not receiving notification when i ask something on board... so yeah

2.  I have an insta acc for this wattpad which i kept the link in my bio and conversation.... i made vedio edits and cover pic with hints on my books and my upcoming books.... u can follow if u want or else i hope u atleast see the vedio edits

3. I have a lot of ideas poping in my head that i keep on writing oneshots.... i write a bunch of taekook, one vmin, one jikook ( which was a one time since that was a gift) and one vmin

I was excited for a jimin book ft taekook which i anticipated the most.... and ataekook mafia story... one jihope currently i m planing.... i have many in my head but lets say i will move with this three and might be a taegi one too....

Shit how many ships.... dont hate me... i m a teakooker by heart but if my story feel good with other characters... i will go with it.... u r free to skip and welcome to read

If u r okay give my books a try and give reviews....

Love you all.... i miss you😍😍😘😘