baby kicks😍🥰

Everything is going so fine in purplemoon, the moodswings of kookie actually made everyone lose their sane but they just allow their little fluff ball anything they want, he made jisso to be a bunny like him and take a thousands photos telling he is actualy her son, he make vante roam around the house making the maids almost shit intheir pants, the make yoongi girl most of the days, he make namjoon to dance, and jimin is the only one who is escaping from his moodswings. But he use to bicker the older omega.

But their was one problem, jimins baby dont kick eventhough in scaning and all the baby was totally fine and he is healthy but the fact made everyone worry, but they dont tell jimin, as they dont want make him stressed. Jin was mostly on the packhouse since the two of the omegas are pregnant and jimin is only one and half month away from due date still having no kicks, usually werewolves have show it after four months and it was almost five for jimin.

The boy is having a huge ball shaped belly, and the most irritating this is there will be a hand always on it, anyone can it be. They just love his belly and simply rub it making him mad, though he love the pamper he was getting but who will find it good when you have to carry one arm also along with a huge belly??

And actually the way he walk is comedy, like he was walking like a duck, and its what kookies new hobby, to immitate jimin who put a hand on his hips and walk like a duck in tiny steps making others laugh and jimin mad, who will snap at kookie tel...

And actually the way he walk is comedy, like he was walking like a duck, and its what kookies new hobby, to immitate jimin who put a hand on his hips and walk like a duck in tiny steps making others laugh and jimin mad, who will snap at kookie telling lets wait till his belly shows.

And about kookies horny hormones that's sky rocketing each day, at first tae was afraid and kookie will throw tantrums at midnight to have sex which actually make the biggest problems taehyung face, see how can he resist when his omega is fully naked and calling him with a small swelling in his belly??

He use to fingering and handjob or blowjob the omega and take care of his problems at first but kook was going insane with his hormones, so finaly he ask jin if it was okay and even jisso tell he can do it but gently, and the fact that a trueblood's blood will always carve fir his appa everytime to make sure his appa is near him is what making kook a horny omega. And jin even tell he has to do it as it helps the pup to grow. (** dont ask questions 😂😂)

Kookie and jimin was watching drama, while others are doing their own work, not going to trigger the preggy omegas. As they were watching there was only one strawberry left in the bowl and kook will kill anyone for that but the thing is its jimin.

And they both were holding it and was not even try to make it half.

"Hyungie...." kook call jimin with his ultimate weapon, his puppy eyes.

Jimin sigh with a pout because he cant go against the youngers puppy eyes, giving the strawberry to him who immediately give a bunny smile, dipping it in the chocolate and munch it down with a moan.

He scoot closer to jimin and hug him close which was difficult bcoz of jimins belly, but the next second the omegas hug each other both wide their eyes, jimin was tearing with a gasp, hugging kook once again and gasp again, he was crying

"Yoo....yoongi hyung......." he cry out make everyone look at the duo in panic, as jimin shout.they all run with a worried, concern face to them who were still hugging each other, or jimin hugging the younger and crying.

"What....what's wrong baby...."

"Mochi are you in pain" jisso comes with worry

"Chimmy what wrong bub? " tae ask

"Ba...baby....kick.." jungkook whisper as jimin was still crying on him.

Everyone wide their eyes yoongi was crying, he scoot close to jimin make him sit and place a hand on jimin with a smile to receive a kick, but his smile fade

Everyone place their hands but they all don't receive a kick and they even thought the omega's get it wrong making jimin cry more, he start to panic as its more than the normal time. As he was hugged by yoongi who was also tearing up, he place his hand on jimins belly whispering him may be the baby go back to sleep that's why he was not kicking.

Kookie sit next to him telling jokes as the baby is like yoongi hyung always sleep so don't worry.he place his hands on jimin belly and face close to the belly, rubbing it and talk in baby voice

"Are you sleepy my cutie cutie.... woke up..we are waiting....even you kooki's baby pup is waiting" and he wide his eyes in gasp, he look at yoonmin who was reflecting his expression.

"Ta...talk.... to...him...kookie" yoongi whisper.

And kookie start to talk which made the pup kick jimin more making everyone shock as well as happy.jimin was crying on kook telling thankyou. And there goes his next favourite hobby. To talk to jimin pup. And jimin love it, its like his baby love kookie so much even more than its appa and eomma.