blue & grey (18+)

The night was not well for both the mates. Jungkook was thinking he was not good so his alpha reject him, he was feeling low of himself, he start to hate himself for been not good to his alpha.
After yoongi left him, he woke up and starts to cry again. He don't know what to do, he wants to run, run from the packhouse where his mate is there, but he also know he want his mate. He was struggling with his own inner conflicts.

On the other hand taehyung was hurting himself, he wants to run to his mate, and keep him in his embrace, he know what the omega must be thinking now, he know he hurt the younger but he was thinking that's for good and he was convincing an angry vante to not run to jungkook. And fighting with vante is not simple, he was losing all his energy, he was in pain, his wolf was thinking him as an enemy that he was not showing any mercy, he keep on fighting with his human. And finaly he sleep losing all his energy.

(Those who are sensitive to 18+ dont move further. Please forgive my mistakes)

Taehyung slowly moves to jungkook's room peek through the slightly opened door only to hear muffled cry, his omega is still crying and it hurts him. He cant hold any longer and he was not going to hold it. He was going to face whatever fuck its gonna happen, he no longer stuck with his past and was ready to check who ever is behind his omega and gonna kill them without any mercy befire they reach near his omega.

He move closer to the bed, and sit on the side looking at kook who clured himself into a ball, crying his heart out. He slowly crawl in the bed closer to jungkook, scooping the boy to his chest who flinched on his touch but relax once he got the scent of his alpha. The next thing jungkook clutch on his shirt like his life depend on thag and starts to cry loudly

"Am i not good omega, alpha" he was wailing that he choke on his own saliva. His eyes are red and puffy, his face was redden.

"No pup, you are the best alpha could ever get.  Alpha is sorry for pushing you and tell those, will you forgive you alpha and stop cry? " he ask jungkook in whisper, pulling the omega closer to him, producing calm pheromones.

And jungkook starts to calm, looking at taehyung with his doe eyes, cheching is his alpha is telling the truth.

" alpha don't hate me? " he ask again in small voice.

"How can alpha hate his beautiful pup? " taehyung replied while boping his nose, to which jungkook scrunch it, which earn a chuckle from taehyung.

"Alpha is handsome when smile" jungkook replied with blushing cheeks.

"Hmm.... is that so?  So i am not handsome when i dont laugh? ".  Taehyung want his omega to be comfortable so he continue with his chat, he know kook don't keep things in his mind still he want the omega to forgive him.

"No... no...  my alpha is handsome... always". He replied back, staring in taehyungs face, with shining eyes and parted lips. He was getting a good look of his alpha. Memorising every single detail of his alpha who shine in the moonlight. And taehyung was giggling inside how his omega is having an aww expression while watching him. He was mentally cursing himself for ruining his omegas cuteness by making him cry, even though kook is still looking adorable in his eyes.

Taehyung pulls jungkook more closer to him, keeping his leg over his omega to pull him too closer to his body, looking deep in those brown doe eyes which scream innocence, he wants to tore those innocence he want his omega to be his, but before that he wants to make him forgive. Taehyung cup jungkook's face with his long hands which practically hold his full face, he rubs those pluffy cheeks with his thumbs, his gaze fell on those sinful lips which was parted, and swollen he slightly rub it with his thumbs which made jungkook gulp.  Jungkook don't know what is happening to him all he know he feels wierd in his stomach and he somehow loves it.