butterfly 🦋

I killed my mate.

With a jolt taehyung woke up from his nightmare, panting hardly, he covered in sweat and his heartbeat was soo fast. He hold his chest to calm himself slowly. Woke up from his bed and run to the omegas room. Though he can feel his mate being safe he wanys to confirm it by himself and he opened the door without noise and entered the room met with a sight which might be beautiful if time was better but for now taehyungs heart clenched at the fact that he made him made hurt to the extend his wolf put him in sleep and shift.

He slowly approach the youngers bed, there his omega curled in to tje most beautiful wolf he had even seen

He slowly approach the youngers bed, there his omega curled in to tje most beautiful wolf he had even seen. His ocean and lavender scent was more intence now as he was in his wolf form. Taehyung sit near the omega and stare at him with a gasp, he watched the little white wolf, he was beautiful. He was shining under the moonlight make him look like pure snow.  Taehyung mentally agreed that the wolf was having pure white fur as his pure soul.

He slowly brushed his hands on the wolf body, on his head and ears to which he earn a purr of satisfaction from the wolf. He find him leaning closer to taehyung as he understand he was leaning to his scent, a smile appeared on taehyungs lips but immediately faded, eyes glistened with tears looking at the innocent wolf near him.

"Pup you hate me? "

"You must hate me pup, i cant loose you too.  I love you that's why i am choosing this"

He slowly layed down near the wolf who immediately curled to taehyungs body.

"You know pup, i want to hold you like this, love you alot, treat you like a princess, but..... but i can't.  If i choose you, i will lose you. "

"I hate see you hurt, i hate myself being the reason you cried but.... please forgive me. Remember i love you but you deserve a good life jungkook. St.... stay.... aw..... away..... from... me" 

He kisses the wolf head, vante want to touch his mate so badly and he was asking it as a last time so taehyung allows him, slowly wakeup and shift to his huge blackwolf.  He climbed on the bed, lying near the white wolf who is not even half his size, he put his head over the younger neck and cuddle the white wolf with his black big paw, protectively.

Little did he know moon jungkook's wolf don't put jungkook to sleep, its just jungkook ask him to shift as he was drained of his energy by crying and he don't want to worry his hyungs as they already are. He was sleeping but ubtil taehyungs smell reach him, he was not completely awake too so he dont know what he heard is a dream or is real. He feels a paw over him as his nose touches fur he know it was vante and confirmed he was dreaming as vante won't shift inside the house as he is huge, so he don't dare to open his eyes since he  don't want to let go of the beautiful dream. He snuggle closer to the fur and wamth receive which made him calm instantly and fell sleep.

By early morning taehyung wakeup and silently goes back to his room after pecking jungkook one last time.
Jungkook woke up by himself today and he was thinking about the dream he had, how the alpha comes and calm him, how he tell he loves him and how he tell he have no other choice. He closes his eyes once more thinking about how much he want the dream to be true. And he inhale a loud breath, which shot his eyes open afterwards. He starts to sniff on his body and the bed, he purr in satisfaction, its smell like taehyung his alpha. He was smiling widely showing his bunny tooth, satisfied that it was not dream, but suddenly he confused, why taehyung doing it?