double bunny😈😂

Jungkook is still having the morning sickness and the boy get annoyed really fast, and the family knows its his hormone and they try everything to not get on kook nerves.

It was a usual night, like always tae sibg songs or tell stories to both his pup, caresing the omega's tummy while fall asleep.

By 3 in the morning kook woke up from his sleep, notices his alpha is still hugging him and sleep like a baby beside him.  He stare at the roof and was thinking why he woke up as his sleep had gone. Then he start to feel carve for something.  So he start to shake tae.

"Hyungie...... woke up..... "

"Hyungiee...... "

"Hmm" tae reply in sleep

"Hyung.... why are you sleeping like a buffalo..... woke up... " still tae was sleeping so he kick the alpha from the bed

"Ahhhhhh......Mom....... earthquakes....."

" hahahhaha.....😂😂😂😂"

Tae rub his eyes and watch kook laughing at him.

"Pup....why you kick me...? "

" i call you and you dont woke up so i kick you"

"Why you wake up?  You want something pup?  He ask half sleepily

"Hmmm🤔🤔🤔🤔 ah i need tender coconut "

"Ahh okay.... 🙄😲 WHAT.... " he check the clock which shows 3:14am.

"Pup its 3 in the morning from where we get it?  You want something else?? "

"No i want tender coconut.... NOW"

"Pup lets sleep okay.....i will buy alot tomorrow. "He said as he lay down on the bed but kook start to cry loud,

 "He said as he lay down on the bed but kook start to cry loud,

"Why are you crying pup....shuuu.....shuuu.....pup stop it......oh god mom will kill me"

"Let eomma kill you.....ahhhhhhh......giiiii........ you don't buy me anything..... you are sleeping...."