mission MELTING THE ICE

From what she heard from vante jisso concluded in her assumption to be true as two trueblood wolves were the one who guessed it. So now she have to make situation to check whether tae is noticing jungkook or he is just only observing him.

So today jisso called jimin, lisa and yoongi. She discussed what she learned from vante and comes to a conclusion, since jungkook don't woke up by his own, and yoongi is the one who wakes him up and feed him along with jimin, they comes up with a plan to it.

Hyngsik it not in the pack he left early morning to exo pack for a meeting. So its jisso who is handling the pack. So today night they planned that jimin and yoongi is gonna stay over yoongi's home telling they are going for a date, lisa will come only afternoon when jimin returns, and jisso will be joining tae in the breakfast, and tell jungkook don't had food and will go to the meeting hall or somewhere. They want to know how he gonna react to it, what he gonna do. With that they go to their respective rooms.

After jimin made jungkook sleep, he close the door comes to living and tell that he and yoongi are going for a late night date to which tae teases him in back. And everyone move as the plan.

The next day jisso and tae comes for breakfast, she notices how tae glancing now and then over the door, expecting someone.

"Eomma, jimin don't come back? " he ask

"Oh, he.... no tae, i think they stay somewhere.... you know... " she replied to which he nodded in understanding.

After a few minutes "why lisa is also nkt comming, she use to be here by morning right? ".

Jisso was internally screaming in happiness, this was the first time tae ask about lisa and thats not she is happy off, she understand tae was looking for someone in special and is not getting words so he is asking y others are not here yet.

"She said her mate wants to see her today, may be by evening she would come " she tells him peeking at his action, acting like he is having food.

"Yoongi hyungs brother? Where is that boy? " he ask hesitant.

This was the question she is been waiting for....

"He is sleeping. Oh tae i have to go for a meeting. If you can just wake him up son " with that she run from there without waiting for his replay, and hide herself behind a pillar in the main hall that leads to the stairs.

After his mother go, he took a plate and take the food in it, as he know the yonger used to eat while sleep and he practically takes speeder steps, which shows his impatience without his knowledge only to make jisso chuckle. She immediately call jimin and lisa to tell the thing which ends up in excited omegas.

Tae reach jungkook room, slightly opens the door and he closes it back, why would he do that? He don't know but he wish to be only with the yonger and he unknowingly do it. He places the food on the side table and look at the yonger who sleep like a fluffed little bunny, so cute and soft. Which brings a smile in him, he sat beside jungkook.