yoonkook and tae

It felt like someone put a bomb on purple moon packhouse, everyone froze, widen their eyes and look at each other and taekook. Kook was not affected taehyung feel like he was kept on stove.

Jimin run to kitchen and comeback with snacks and place himself in a comfortable position on the sofa as if he was watching movie, enjoy the drama. Irene was fuming in red, now she can't have tae as mate unless kook die.

Jisso was internally celebrating but cant show it after the mess tae created, chan slightly remove kooks shirt showing the mate mark and that's when a loud growl was heard and a hard punch was on tae's face making everyone gasp except jimin, who just claps. Kookie widen his eyes seeing yoongi on top of tae on floor and about to punch him again, he was crying and holding yoongi to pull up him back.

"How dare you basted, isn't it enough for you to see him in pain you fucker"

Chan immediately hold yoongi and pull him from tae who was bleeding a little and panting not trying to defence him anyway, he see jungkook crying and he just give a smile to him, kook immediately made him sit and hug him telling sorry again and again wiping the blood, hiccuping. Tae just pat kook assuring him he is okay.

Yoongi was mad, its not him his alpha wolf was mad, yoongi give full control on his alpha to fight tae.

"What yiu want now?? You said yiu dont want him?? You abandoned him on his heat while he beg you to stay?? You mated some filthy bitch while putting him in hell?? Now you want him to be in the presence of your slut carrying your child to torture him more?? Tell me mf.... what else you need? "

Tae can't answer anything, everything was correct he made jungkook life in hell, he held his head low crying silently while holding his omega. Irene was done with all the family drama she just left as no one is gonna mind her even if she stay. And last jimin walk from his seat to the his alpha.

He hold yoongi's hand placing it around his belly, still munching his chips. Yoongi calm immediately he touches his unborn child in his omega he hid his head in jimin's neck. Chan was still holding yoongi just in case and also he dont allow his brothers weight on jimin.

Jimin turn to tae
" i dont forgive you yet for what you have done with that beta...... but i am happy to know you still have brain cells in you hyung".

Jisso and hyungsik smile silently even chan, tae look jimin and give him a smile which jimin just roll his eyes.

Yoongi go out to the garden telling he need space alone. After sometime he saw a note on taehyung's car sticking on the glass. He take it out and ready making his blood boil.

"I heard you mark your slut omega..... so i cant manage to hold back..... i just let him leave because you ignore him even in his heat...... wait for the history repeat my ALPHA~~~".

Then he realised something which soften his eyes, taehyung was not bad. He need to talk. He called taehyung to come to the garden which the yonger immediately come.

"Hyung"

"What's this?? Mind to explain? " yoongi show the sticker

Taehyung's eyes widen and dont know how to tell yoongi.

"Tae i know you have done everything to keep kook safe, even now marking him. But you also know the risk in it. We don't know who is after you, i know you are vulnerable in this. Tell hyung dear, i trust you. It involve's kook life tell us so we could be alert in your absence. And don't feel that i feel see you weak. " he said sofly patting tae's shoulder.

Taehyung eyes get teary, no one ever try to understand him may be he show he was okay but yoongi break it. He even call him dear. And he trust the hyung and tell everything. Yoongi was proud of tae, for being strong enough to hold it and strong enough to share it.

"You know kookie is like my son, after our parents died hyung struggle alot to grew us, he stop studying and start to ho for jobs, and i was who look kook like a mother. So basically i spend the most time with him. He is our little happiness, we were afraid to make him expose to the world, he don't have much friends you find it selfish but i dont trust people and if it about kook i rethink a thousand more times. We raise him like a small baby, i know we don't perfect in raising him as he lack alot in omega things, as we alpha's don't know how to tell him. Jimin even scold me for three days straight for it😅😅. "

He look at tae who was listening with at most interest, he continued

"He is too innocent tae, and he is too precious for us. When mom tell you might be his mate on the ball, hyung and i felt like we see our nightmare come true. Its not because we hate you but because you are a trueblood, your possessiveness, ruts and needs are 10x more than alphas and our child don't even know what mating works. We felt like our blood went cold, you two have a most strongest bond, and the pain receiving from it will be hard but we somehow console ourself telling you will be the most safest place for him to be.
Please taehyung, i am even ready to be your slave just promise me you don't hurt him more. Seeing him cry make my heart break, i raise him not even letting a bug to bite him and i saw him cry alot enough. Please.... please " by now both are crying mess, yoongi was pouring everything begging the trueblood without a shame and taehyung he don't know how he was feeling.

By feeling the alpha's pain in the mate bond jimin and kook rush in search of the two finding them sitting near each other crying their heart out. They immediately wrap their arms around their alphas hiding their faces on their omegas tummy. Jimin and jungkook look eachother trying to know the situation. After a few minutes they calm and parted.

"I promise hyung, i will not hurt him ever again"

" i trust you brother...... and you should speak to your parent's ". Yoongi said before leaving with jimin in his arms.

Taehyung pull kook in his lap, talking to him more like kook talking to him and giggling while tae just listen to his omega's angelic voice.

Irene was watching everything from her room window. She gritted her teeth, fisting her hand in anger

" i won't leave you alone omega".