dandelions 🍃

The pack hospital was suffocating, outside the labor room yoongi was still in chan's arms crying hardly that he feels hard to breath, chanyoel was also crying but he still try to calm for yoongi. Everytime kookie howl in pain they all feel the rush of immense pain through their body.

The whole atmosphere is sour, everyone's scent get sour making them more suffocated. Jimin was losing all his strength he was thankful chanyoel has yoongi because the overwhelming pain through mate bond from yoongi, the sour scent of everyone is too much for an omega like jimin and as if cherry on top yeona have been crying from home, she fall asleep but wake up hearing kook's howl and start to cry, the girl is turning blue and he rush to the nurse room making her calm down.

And inside the room kook and tae was still hugging their child in kooki's chest, tae wrap his omega and pup with a protective hand trying his hard with a broken heart to console the omega who was tired from the pain and delivery but fighting to stay conscious as he feels if he close his eyes he will lose his baby.

(I don't think it as a offensive or sexual pic, so i dont put warning, if u feel so please comment me)

Taehyung was crying and asking sorry again and again to his omega and pup for being the worst mate, being the worst father.

All the memories of kook pregnancy run through his mind, all those cute fights, carvings, mood swings, his wishes, the way they go out sneekly for night food. The movie nights the night coffee with melted icecream everything.....

The way they plan to celebrate the baby welcome, the names they discussed, the way they planned their baby gonna be best friend with yeona, and they gonna look like almost twins, the way tae planned to propose kook as he was their humans also to be bonded, which ia not so necessary for werewolves, the way he planned trip with his cute little family, the way he plan to move out from packhouse alone with yoonmin family after coronation, the way he imagine his pup's first shift, the way kook and he agrue little by telling the rank as tae want a cute omega like kook while kookie want an alpha like tae. The way he planned to spoil his baby, the way he plan to always carry him around.

Every single thing comes through his mind along with the painful sobs of his omega, making him hard to breath.

He was looking at his pup who was peacefully sleeping forever in his mom's warmth, kook was calling the baby continuously in between his choked sobs. Taehyung hold the small feet of the pup, kissing it asking sorry again and again placing it on his face.

He close his eyes to hold back his tears

"Taehyung.. " jin mind link him as he dont wanna upset kook. Tae look at jin who was looking like he cried alot, his eyes are puffy and red.

"We need to seperate them... "

Tae look at jin like what the hell he is talking.

" listen tae, the more he hold the baby the more he gonna broke..... and.... and he ia tired, he have to sleep.... till he have the baby he will not.... its gonna go out if our hands. "

Tae look at jin emotionless, he repeat everything its true they have to seperated, or else he will lose his omega too.  He try to take the baby only to make kook panic, trying to scent his pup like a mad person, crying out loud and pushing away taehyunngs hand.

Tae look at kook is panic, and ge slowly calm him telling he is not taking the baby. And he look at jin with a helpless look.

"We have to sedate him tae.... its gonna complicate" tae just nod, he was feeling like shit.

Jin take the nedicine and approch kookie trying to inject the omega unknowingly but....

"What are you trying to do... huhh??? " moon sneared on jin, with his ocean blue eyes.... he is a mother who is vulnerable and he is too dangerous making jin stumbles back.

Tae also panic when on the sudden change he hold the omega in his hold calming him, tae ask jin to come after sometime. He again sit on the chair holding one hand on kook and other on his pup's feet.

A few minutes in a hell of silence another sob was heard from kook, while tae lower his head, pouring his tears like a river down his chin. But......

Tae feel his heartbeat skip, his breath hitch, his face gone pale and eyes widen in terror. He look at kook holding his breath............. 🍂

----------------------------------------------------------
Okay my bubs are crazy😂 so think it again.....

Q.wha make tae be like that?? 

Think about the situation kook is in....he delivered a truebloods pup, after falling down...... losing blood.....he was extremely tired.....he fight to be concious.....the pain of losing his child.....!!

This crazy kids making me do quiz with clues....🤦‍♀️