wildest night(+18👀💧)

"Ahhhhh~~~~~~ hmmmm~~~~~oppaa~~"

"Hhhggg..... soo.... tight..... still..... "

Jungkook was a complete mess under a wild taehyung his hair was messed and stick on his face with sweat, tear marks were over his cheeks, drool continuous on the pillow his dug his face, ass up in the air, chest pressed against the bed making him pleassure and sore over its friction on the bed as he move up n fro in each hard thrust his alpha is pounding in his swollen hole, its redded and for sure he can't even touch it for days.

Jungkook come for the 10 times in that night, its already morning and he is almost passout but taehyung is still with high stamina fucking each n every corner of his poor omega. Filling up for the forth time, flooded with his seeds deep inside the omegas womb that leaked out in his thrust.

The room reeks of sex and cum along with sweat. The bedsheets were curled up against jungkooka head as he fisted each time hard on it, and finaly the poor boy passout on the bed and with a few more thrust on the poor omega the alpha cum for the fifth time and again get partial hard but he choose to take it own as his mate is passed out.

After he finish his work he comeback and curled against the omega scooping the fragile body to his warmth and slept in the absolutely mess.

The next day taehyung woke up by noon, he was super hungry and his rut is in break, he choose this to make something for them to eat, he fresh up and kiss the omega and go to kitchen for breakfast or should i say lunch.

Jungkook woke with a super hunger, he try to woke up but his body feels like he was crashed by some vehicle, he try to call taehyung but his voice is not coming as he lost in the last night with all those high pitched crys and moans he had.

He link tae who rushed immediately to the room welcomed by a angry kook with a huge ass pout, he giggle awkwardly and peck those pout and make the omega to the bathroom, he place him on the hot tib after checking the warmth of the water and wait fot the younger to finish.

He took jungkook in his arm who wrap his legs around taehyung waist and hide in his neck, he was wearing taehyungs shirt that length till his thighs but nkthing underneath as he is super sensitive to wear anything, when he wrap around his alpha's body he moan and hiss when his sore hole touch with his alphas bare upper body, making taehyung go hard in a second bit he control his wolf as he know his pup is hungry.

They sit on the kitchen where a small coffee table was present, tae feed the yonger who was watchng how the adams apple of his alpha moves in his each swallow making him lick his lips, and then he feels like to suck those moving thing, and thats what he do

"Hhhgg..... what's it pup"

When he feels the hardeness that poking his naked hole he suck it more harder leaving a mark, even though he is tired and sore he carve for his alpha like crazy. And that was it taehyung push the plates aside and bend the omega on the table his ass on display.

He hold the omegas head and press it agaist the table that when he saw the ice cubes on the juice for them, he take one of them without kooks knowledge and slowly rub it against the red sored hole makimg the omega yelp and moan in that cool pleasure he received, he try to up his head but his alpha press his again on the table and the next thing taehyung pull the ice cube into the hole with a high pitched moan from jungkook.

Taehyung hold the omega while strocking his length with one hand looking at the omegas hole which was leaking the melted ice that flows out through his legs and when it finish he see the hole clenching and unclenching on nothing.