the preparations

Time passes tae and kook was being comes to their old phase, kook is being a clingy omega while tae is loving mate.  They do had their super sexy life, raise their kid with love and care.

Kook is still that old omega even after becoming a mom, still some days its tae who take him from bed like a kid to the breakfast, mostly someone will feed him either tae, yoongi or jimin and for the fact they visit chanbaek in between either the couple comes and spend time in packhouse or they go to the jeons.

Yeona and yootae are spoiled but raised well its been one year of yeonas, one months after is her first bday.  The thing still confuse how the omega and the new trueblood are always together. 

And the fact when yeona is sick its yoontae who starts to make the fuss first and become super clingy to the omega that they cant seperate them too.  Jisso is noticing these all and how much even she try to shrug it off something is still bugging her.  And baek is one month pregnant making all of them happy again namjin is having an alpha boy and they named him Kim Joongi.

Its one fine friday evening tae was late from office as the pack is preparing for the coronation they have to meet with elders keep the office work to be speed up so that the coronation time will be free from the office work.

Tae reach the room but stop at the door looking at the beautiful sight infront of him, his omega is sleeping with his cub who was lacting into his eommas breast sucking it in between his sleep, making sounds while kook pating on his bum.

He slowly enter and remove his blazer and rushly get into his pygamas and join his small universe.

He heard both of them sigh in satifaction once they smell him making him smile, kook lean closer to him in sleep while yoontae is having a smile and start to suck kook eager once he feel his appa is there showing his eomma is his.  The boy is more possesive than his appa.

Tae slowly wrap his arm around the both laying behind kook he dug his head into the neck of kook, his nose was touching the mate mark, he rub it scenting the omega who purr in his sleep, he kiss the mark and scoot the omega more closer to him only to make yoontae suck him hard as he feel his eomma is moving from him makimg kook squirm in sleep.

Tae roll his eyes at his son

"Even if you try hard he is still mine cub, dont even try " he said.

As if his cub challenged him he squirm abd cry a littlr making kook automatically move from tae and hid yoontae into his chest and kiss his for head telling "eomma is here cub" in sleepy voice, patting his bum.

Tae swear he see yoontae smirk in sleep as if he was telling

"See appa he will com to me, dont even try"

What can we expect yoontae is a true blood to be precise taehyung's blood, not only his features yoontae shows his characters too.... they seems to be identical in every aspect and that include their protectiveness and possessiveness for jungkook too.

The way his child is challenging him is not getting good in him, its not like he hate his cub he loves him but he is sometimes jealous of his cub so he make his hand to his favorite place, jungkooks breast.

He pull it up and start to massage it, pinching on the bud, sqeezing it while licking on the mark making kook moan in the sleep.

He open his eyes only to see both truebloods are being fighting for him he sigh its common for him

"Alpha..... cub is here"

"So what? "

" leave me..."

"No....u r mine pup....only mine" he said it with a love bite making kook moan.

"Hmmm.....alpha.... "

"Lets get cub to his room okay....i can't control pup.....u r irresistible " he said again kissing and sqeezing the omega who was trying hard not to moan loud.

Tae take yoonie to his room and place him with yeona who was in her deep sleep, as he know otherwise his cub is an actual cockblocker.he turn around and look at yoontae with a smirk as if telling his cub jungkook is his only.

And they made love but all these months aftee their wedding taehyung make sure he don't knot his omega but until how much?????

The packhouse start to prepare for the coronation, the neighboring packs are invited, the purplemoon is decorared in purple flowers and night lights making sure to scream how beautiful the pack is.

They love jungkook as the omega make sure to visit the town in between get to know their problems and discuss with his in laws and husband, he surely make a place in purplemooners.

Kids love him as he himself is a kid, kook and jimin took yeona and yoontae to the nursery and primaryschool sometimes just to play witj the kids and to say each and everyone is impatient to see the reigh of taekook.

And jisso being a good mother she guide kook is all aspect, she teach him and tell him everything a luna needs to know.  And she is proud of jungkook as she knows her pack is safe in the little omega's hand even her favourite son.

______________________________________

The next chapter is corronation and to your information tge drama is going to start..... the little big secret of jungkook is awaiting.

Hope you like it bubs😇💜